Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Verberate

Omkar wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:46 pm Love the intro vid, looking forward ...
maybe too early but same question here, how much scallops to collect for upgrade next month?
Spitfire31 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:43 pm :o :hyper:
How much is the upgrade? 8)

/Joachim
Thanks for the interest, guys! :tu: The upgrade price will be $49.90, but early birds will be able to get the upgrade for $29.90 during the two first weeks after release.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 am
maybe too early but same question here, how much scallops to collect for upgrade next month?

/Joachim
Thanks for the interest, guys! :tu: The upgrade price will be $49.90, but early birds will be able to get the upgrade for $29.90 during the two first weeks after release.

Best,
Stian
Super, that`s what I call planning certainty.
Thanks for the info, appreciated!
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Very nice. Looking forward to this.

How does it work for people who bought V1 from resellers?

stian wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 am Thanks for the interest, guys! :tu: The upgrade price will be $49.90, but early birds will be able to get the upgrade for $29.90 during the two first weeks after release.

Best,
Stian
That must be the archetypal no-brainer! :love:

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

I'm one of the testers for Verberate 2 and I'm absolutely sure people will be flashed by the new "Vivid" algorithm and its possibilities. Stian has developed something really beautiful sounding, which will outclass most of the current plug in reverbs easily.

Just to know it: will version 2 replace the old version completely or will it co-exist beside it? Will it be possible to still use the old version algorithms if wanted? I am sure that the new version will be excellent and I will certainly fall in love with it, too, but I am asking because I already really love the present version and I am using it in a current project.

... at least you will be able to import your V1 presets - if Verberate (1) will stay current only Stian can answer

stian wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 am

/Joachim

Best,
Stian
What about for folks who have Acoustica Premium?

MogwaiBoy wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:58 am Do the $29 sale again on V1 before then? Please..? :oops:
I'm sorry, we don't plan any further campaigns for version 1.

Best,
Stian

Niowiad wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:08 am Very nice. Looking forward to this.

How does it work for people who bought V1 from resellers?
Yes, the same upgrade pricing applies. You'll only need a valid license key for version 1.

Best,
Stian

dreamvoid wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:38 pm I'm one of the testers for Verberate 2 and I'm absolutely sure people will be flashed by the new "Vivid" algorithm and its possibilities. Stian has developed something really beautiful sounding, which will outclass most of the current plug in reverbs easily.
Thanks so much!

Best,
Stian

XComposer wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:48 pm Just to know it: will version 2 replace the old version completely or will it co-exist beside it? Will it be possible to still use the old version algorithms if wanted? I am sure that the new version will be excellent and I will certainly fall in love with it, too, but I am asking because I already really love the present version and I am using it in a current project.
Yes, I would recommend to keep version 1 for legacy projects and you can have both installed at the same time. We will provide a preset import for version 1 presets as dreamvoid mentioned, but it won't be 100% accurate.

Best,
Stian

Tappistry wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:24 am What about for folks who have Acoustica Premium?
We'll include version 2.x into Acoustica 7.x eventually, so the upgrade is free for Premium Edition owners. We will have the same split between a stereo and a surround version like before and only the stereo version will be included with Acoustica Premium Edition. Also, we'll release the surround version after the stereo version.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:08 pm
Tappistry wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:24 am What about for folks who have Acoustica Premium?
We'll include version 2.x into Acoustica 7.x eventually, so the upgrade is free for Premium Edition owners. We will have the same split between a stereo and a surround version like before and only the stereo version will be included with Acoustica Premium Edition. Also, we'll release the surround version after the stereo version.

Best,
Stian
:clap:

Return to “Effects”