New from NI: Supercharger GT

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Supercharger Supercharger GT

woodsdenis wrote:
zentatonic wrote:You can still add it to your shopping cart if you own the free one, regardless of what it says. Jut choose "upgrade" on the dropdown and continue.
does it register properly and work ?
Some member said hete that he did exactly that but the serial he have dont work with the upgrade
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

The NI forums are down. It's a trick guys!

Well, shoot, now it's gone from a weird comp with a lot of potential to a very good comp with some weird potential (the saturation behavior could be used to trash up some drums really nicely, for example, even though it is not a conventional softer saturation). Now I might end up getting it! Hibidy shared my reaction to it initially but now it seems that all concerns are addressed, so that just leaves a unique compressor that isn't modeling anything, just taking advantage of digital for digital's sake, with some cool features and an easy to use workflow.

A bit of an off-topic but not totally off-topic shout out; this GUI was done by one of the nicest people in the business, great work Efflam :D A solid look and good differentiation of features can improve workflow substantially, but taking it a little farther to a cool, sort of photo-realistic look? Nice. :)

P.S. to the dude who tried to sideswipe Klanghelm for no apparent reason, the difference in DC1A is that it already sounds very good (and remains useful even after buying DC8C, at that - same with IVGI - sometimes the simplicity of that workflow just really shines, you know?). This plugin's free version had some phase issues and behaved oddly with program material that I tried it with. hibidy noticed the same oddness, but it appears that the fully revealed controls have solved that :)

Hibidy, I just took care of IKMM CS, I finally got the White channel for its awesome gate and etc., as well as the killer Sontec... Only today my T-Racks CS is complete (for now), and I even used the remaining points to get the two pieces of gear missing from Amplitube, the two Zvex pedals. How I am to get this comp too?! What are you doing to meeee... oh, what a world... haha.

It seems to work very well as just a distortion unit. I put it on some brass, played around with the saturation and eq ("character") section and was able to just dial it into the mix - without applying any compression.

just to inform.for owner of supercharger,the update error in the cart is fixed now.
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

I wonder if the 'GT' bit stands for Guitar. Maybe they'll have other versions for other instruments.
Upgrade to SUPERCHARGER GT for only 49,00 € at the NI Online Shop – a 50,00 € saving.
I don't think so. I already have a load of compressors and saturators that I don't know how to use yet. Adding another one, would just make the list that little bit longer! ;)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I think GT is just a play on the sports car supercharger naming.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I can't use any of my vouchers on the update. Seriously..
Bitwig

Just got the serial in the mail from NI. There was an error in their system as suspected.
The Supercharger GT is now activated.

They probably lost ten gazillion impulse buyers yesterday.

Sampleconstruct wrote:They probably lost ten gazillion impulse buyers yesterday.
You mean "Ten GASillion" :lol:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:They probably lost ten gazillion impulse buyers yesterday.
LOL, yes, much better :D

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Have you pressed the "GAS" ? :wink:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Tp3 wrote:
Have you pressed the "GAS" ? :wink:
Yes, but that article is boring, it should be much more satirical and nasty :)

I really like what it does and would love to upgrade... but then, I just upgraded to komplete ultimate some months ago... it always feels like a waste of money to buy stuff outside the komplete package :/
How do you guys with komplete (ultimate or not) deal with that? Buy stuff and then sell the single license later when it comes with the package? Wait for the new package? Anything else?

Return to “Effects”