Congrats Fabfilter: 10 years (and -40%)!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Micro Mulperi Bank for FabFilter One One Pro-C 2 Pro-DS Pro-G Pro-L 2 Pro-MB Pro-Q 3 Saturn 2 Simplon Timeless 3 Twin 3 Volcano 3

Now one can´t avoid some loss of money. H.
Last edited by Harry_HH on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Finally, discount on individual plugins! :clap:
Happy Birthday! :party:

Demoing Pro-MB :D

Happy anniversary FabFilter!

:party:

One of the best companies around!
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Happy birthday!

My advice: buy the Total Bundle. It's a bargain for less than 500 euro! My most used plugins for eq, limiting, compression, delay, filter, etc.

:party: :party: :party:
40% off? :dog: :borg:

I own like 7 of their plugins so I qualify for a whopping 5% extra discount.

-Sam

Wait... isn't there a "minus 5% for new customers" discount?
Does that work in addition to the current 40% off?
And does the "returning customer" discount work in addition to that?

I really don't want to be cheap, but why spend more than necessary.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Yeah! Why support hard working developers of quality products? Take them for all they've got!

:roll:

careyletendre wrote:Yeah! Why support hard working developers of quality products? Take them for all they've got!

:roll:
Why piss all over existing customers by selling licenses at a huge discount to new customers? If you don't own many Fabfilter plugins then it's great. If you own several of them...then it's kind of annoying. That's why I like u-he's method of sales....there ARE none. There's a fixed price and that's that. If you want to buy it secondhand, no problem, but you're not rubbed the wrong way by giving the same plugin to someone else at a fraction of the price you paid for it.

My discount is 40% as an owner of Saturn, Timeless 2, Volcano 2, Pro-L, Pro-MB, Pro-DS, and Pro-G.

That is now the same discount for new customers. How is that cool?

-Sam

careyletendre wrote:Why support hard working developers of quality products? Take them for all they've got!
It's not like I didn't know a thing or two about that... 8)

Still, causality remains the same: don't really need them and I'm not made of money. Would impulse-buy if I could justify spending the $. The less $ need to be spent, the easier it is justifying the purchase to myself.

At least I don't start posting 3 minute video reviews with dubstep tracks on YouTube and come asking for NFRs.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Not sure I get the complaint. I had Timeless 2 and there were progressive discounts for the other items when I logged in. Later, I got Saturn and Volcano2 using those discounts. The remaining products then appeared with the progressive discounts. Last night I took advantage of the sale and bought everything else except the 3 smallest ones that are superceded by the more advanced models. I saved hundreds of dollars off of the normal prices. Basically, I ended up with everything but the three little ones for around $700 USD. Their prices are high, but the products rock. I don't buy any Waves products because they are so overpriced (and likely resting on their laurels) that I find it offensive. I think Fabfilter is way above that and the interfaces alone prove it, IMHO.
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

With this sale and already an owner of a number of plugs ... no brainer.

Just saved over $900 US.

so what kind of a discount do you get for owning products? I was contemplating the creative bundle but I only really want saturn and timeless, so Im wondering if its just more worth it to get one of those and then see what discount I would get on the next

Last time I wanted to buy a bundle it was cheaper without my customer discount. Don't know if it was a bug.
This time I can save $7 off the Mastering Bundle, so my discount is a bit over 2%
For the Total Bundle my discount is close to 9%. Sure, I could tell myself that I'm saving $1277.79 but I'll pass :)
I only own Pro-DS.
esoundz name: Helio

masterhiggins wrote:
That is now the same discount for new customers. How is that cool?

-Sam
It is for a limited time only.... if the proprietors want to go for volume instead margins for a little while then why not ?

It's there party after all !! :party:

Congrats to the boys ; success in an ever harder competition . Nicely done . :hug:

:tu:
Financial solvency and KVR Mix as well as oil and water.

Return to “Effects”