REFLEX+ is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
REFLEX free REFLEX Pro REFLEX+

Hi,

Need some help and advice with this. I own a copy of v.2 and have been more than happy with..use it often and have reviewed it elsewhere online and make a point of telling others about when I can, as I am that impressed with it. I must have been living under a rock or something for the last who knows how long, as today was the first time I heard anything about v.3! :)

Anyway, long story short..I downloaded and installed the 64 bit version on my studio system and tried entering the old v.2 reg code, but nothing happens..it still runs in demo mode.

For the record, I still have the bridged 32 bit v.2 installed and that's still working fine, so I'm not with out my Reflex..just wondering how to get the 64 bit v.3 up and running correctly.

EDIT: My apologies for being a complete twit..for some reason I thought it was a new version of Reflex Pro..obviously a different release altogether..and no wonder the serial number did nothing when I entered it. Was wondering why a v.3 would be cheaper than the v.2 had been.

Sorry about that..my mistake. :oops:

Dan (Solaris65)
Ambient Mechanics

Thank you Stefan for this V3 update and for further developing this gem you have!

To anyone else reading this who have not demo'd STW-Audio plugins, well, you should! These plugins are gems and truly unique sounding. Worth the time demoing and certainly worth more than the money charged for them! Don't sleep on these, you may regret it!
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.

sounddesigner wrote:Thank you Stefan for this V3 update and for further developing this gem you have!
Glad you like it :)

I upped some new demo snippets on soundcloud for a short V3 showcase.
Hope it'll please your ears... :wink:

https://soundcloud.com/stw-2/sets/reflex-v3

FYI: REFLEX+ V3.0.1 update is released...

...and finally stw-audio goes AAX! :hyper:

This update introduces AAX plugin format for Avid ProTools systems on Mac and Windows!
REFLEX+ V3.0.1 supports 32bit and 64bit architecture and is compatible with ProTools 10 and newer.
This update also covers an automation bug on some AU hosts.

As usual REFLEX+ V3.0.1 is a free update for all REFLEX+ customers...

Thanks very much for this :tu:

Return to “Effects”