Looking for a tuner VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
CTuner GTune MTuner

nm
Last edited by reggie1979 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic went kind of off - kind of my fault too.

If anybody would know vst tuner that would may perhaps read correctly freq of Bazille, that would be great and save me - and I guess other Baz. and BW users too - some time.

Thanx anyone, chillax, enjoy and do music ... and sorry for digging old thread.)

If a tuner is giving an erratic reading from a source with additional noise or rumble, try filtering out the low and high frequencies at input.

I also generally use GTune over the Melda product. Incidentally he has a also great soft clipper product.

I also use Spiral (the CM version) which is useful for chords.

But my goto for audio is to run it through the Chordino plugin in Audacity. Shout-out to the great work of Matthias Mauch.

Djnro1 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:10 am If you work on Ableton Live, there's a free tuner that comes with the update. It's a great tuner!
I know - it is the only one I know, that understand what Bazille is doing and works for this purpose. "Unfortunately" I switched from Ableton to BW.

Unaspected wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:39 pm If a tuner is giving an erratic reading from a source with additional noise or rumble, try filtering out the low and high frequencies at input.
1) Ableton reads Bazille freq. fine.
2) Point is quickly set/ check modulator value, but omitting it, modulator is often simple freq. peak, there is not too much filter out and it looks like GTune and other free VST are not handling the way Bazille works w/ waveform - are confused:)

But thanx for trying to help and no worry - you can work without tuner, it would just sometimes ease the work.

colin_oz wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:29 am I also generally use GTune over the Melda product. Incidentally he has a also great soft clipper product.

I also use Spiral (the CM version) which is useful for chords.

But my goto for audio is to run it through the Chordino plugin in Audacity. Shout-out to the great work of Matthias Mauch.
I ll check the Spiral - it looks good. Thanx!

George Sigsally wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:56 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:11 am
George Sigsally wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 am What are you talking about? I am just saying, that Bitwig should have tuner, for what ever reason - may it be for another lama like you that dont hear its instrument is out off tune... Have a good year/ ages.
I dont need a tuner, in Bitwig or out of it, cheers.

Maybe BW designers should always before implementing new stuff ask you whether you need it.
Ironically hypocritical thing to be said by the guy who literally quoted himself saying what Bitwig should do. :lol:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I am using GTune

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:26 am
George Sigsally wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:56 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:11 am
George Sigsally wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:09 am What are you talking about? I am just saying, that Bitwig should have tuner, for what ever reason - may it be for another lama like you that dont hear its instrument is out off tune... Have a good year/ ages.
I dont need a tuner, in Bitwig or out of it, cheers.

Maybe BW designers should always before implementing new stuff ask you whether you need it.
Ironically hypocritical thing to be said by the guy who literally quoted himself saying what Bitwig should do. :lol:

Sorry to say to you lama 8) - you were starting to pushing in me and I meant in first in joke (there was a smile after that), but I did not wanted to argue, so I ve changed it - looks like it did not work :help:

Show us what u r doing now and prove us that you are no lama :tu:

This is about music man, not bad talking - u have 27 000 posts (40x more a day than me and from my 62 overall post, I dont want to spend almost half of it on arguing w/ u)). I ve check your last ones and you regularly provoking to arguing: you almost look like a troll.
Show this time that u do a good music. Music should unite and conflicting people, man.

----------------
In The End - this what I was doing tonight: Testing Repro 1 on just remake (did not finished drums etc yet) - not uploaded anywhere, but you cant get it by direct way: http://d-evil.euweb.cz/doc/intheend.mp3 - nothing special, I have no problem admit, that I am lama.) I think I am gonna buy this T-shirt: https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Lama-Sport ... 2393181751

I found Studio One's strobe tuner and Melda's MTuner to be more accurate than GTune.

TC Electronic has a VST that comes with their hardware tuners. Hardware strobe has ± 0.02 cent accuracy.
https://youtu.be/f-Gqye_GT-0
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

male llamas bite each others testicles off in mating seasons.

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:34 pm male llamas bite each others testicles off in mating seasons.
malea-llama dong dinging.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

theres a llama farmer not far from here.
think they use the wool? not seen llama steaks anywhere.

i notice recently theyre being used to save the world roo, so maybe llama is not the best insult?

Return to “Effects”