Protoverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Protoverb

shroom81 wrote:Insta atmosphere ETLR138S- set deacy to max and wet to 0 and you'll have a endless soundscape :)
Yeah I'm finding it great for soundscape drones - already submitted a preset :D

@ Urs - Thanks for this great freebie.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

do_androids_dream wrote:
shroom81 wrote:Insta atmosphere ETLR138S- set deacy to max and wet to 0 and you'll have a endless soundscape :)

It's absolutely brilliant! Wouldn't it be cool to have this "code" stuff in a synth too ? Just paste in a code and you have a particular sound, would be really nice for sharing patches :)
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

I like how it freezes at 100%. :D

Oh I love this, very random, simple and perfect timing for a project. You're a star Sir Urs and team :tu:

Excellent - thanks, Urs!

What does this actually do?

Thank Urs.

shroom81 wrote:
do_androids_dream wrote:

It's absolutely brilliant! Wouldn't it be cool to have this "code" stuff in a synth too ? Just paste in a code and you have a particular sound, would be really nice for sharing patches :)
The Madrona Labs synths (Aalto/Kaivo) and ValhallaDSP reverb plugs do this. There's a copy to/paste from clipboard option in the preset menu. Make your sound and copy to clipboard, then paste the resulting text in KVR or wherever. Users can then just copy the text and use the paste from clipboard function and the preset loads. Very cool little feature.

Many thanks for the Christmas present Urs! Look forward to giving this a spin this evening.

The Chase wrote:What does this actually do?
Generate random number combinations you can post on KVR for fun.
No signature here!

To me this sounds fake. Only really short decays are ok.

Constructed Identity wrote:To me this sounds fake. Only really short decays are ok.
Try harder - or wait until we publish the best settings.

Constructed Identity wrote:To me this sounds fake.
LOL!

robotmonkey wrote:
The Chase wrote:What does this actually do?
Generate random number combinations you can post on KVR for fun.
Both numbers and letters. The generic term is a 'Random Alphabetic Numeric Digital Ordering Module' or RANDOM for short.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Made this track with Protoverb all over it. Probably not the best verbs it has to offer but I think it sounds cool.

https://soundcloud.com/t-frizz-1/warm-winter

Brilliant concept, especially the code sharing/settings idea.

As for the character of the reverb itself.. it is somewhat vanilla and uninspiring. Infact the underlying tonal aspects of the reflections and decay remind me a LOT of the stock FL Studio verbs like Reverb2. Can't judge it too harshly though because this is an excellent concept that u-he can build up and tweak as per community feedback.

Great idea, u-he!

Return to “Effects”