TBProAudio releases sTilt - Free Linear Phase Tilt Filter Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
sTilt

TBProAudio releases sTilt, a linear phase filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.

sTilt offers following features:
  • adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct
  • adjustable center frequency
  • 5 quality modes: low, eco, medium, high, max
  • unit autogain
  • linear/zero phase filter design
  • switchable clip protection
  • filter limit
  • stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection
  • stereo/left/right/mid/side channel monitoring
  • sample exact A/B comparison
  • large and easy to use GUI

System Requirements:
  • Windows XP or newer
  • Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
  • Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
  • OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
  • Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8, FL Studio 12.x
Price: Free
Last edited by TB-ProAudio on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Update to 1.0.1: PDC fix, should fix latency issues in Cubase

Nice! Would be super handy for mastering applications.

Indeed, that's the main use.

Thank you for the freebie! :tu:

I have noticed that without holding shift or control key, draging the frequency seems very unprecise.
I would also suggest single clicking to change Clip Protection / Quality values, instead of a submenu.
And the bypass button would help greatly.

Other than that, works fine!
Sorry for the requests, I appreciate your time and effort, but these would make it awesome!

All the best,
Lesha
It's easy if you know how

Very cool, thank you!
Best to be careful turning that knob to the right, get's loud fast. It would be cool to see an autogain on positive tilt that lowers output to keep the treble at unity.

Thank you for your feedback.
lesha wrote:I have noticed that without holding shift or control key, draging the frequency seems very unprecise.
Just double click on frequency parameter, then you can enter values by hand.
lesha wrote:I would also suggest single clicking to change Clip Protection / Quality values, instead of a submenu.
Hmm, Clip Protection and Quality are not changed very often, so we decided to make it a submenu. We will think about.
lesha wrote:And the bypass button would help greatly.
Please use the A/B button to bypass.
lesha wrote:Other than that, works fine!
Sorry for the requests, I appreciate your time and effort, but these would make it awesome!
Thanks
Last edited by TB-ProAudio on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the freebie!

camsr wrote:Very cool, thank you!
Best to be careful turning that knob to the right, get's loud fast. It would be cool to see an autogain on positive tilt that lowers output to keep the treble at unity.
Thank you for the feedback. Pls see new version 1.1.0: it adds unit autogain.
But this is only correct if you are using a unit impulse, which is rarely the case :D
So, I suggest using something more sophisticated for "true" A/B level matching:

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=140268

Edit...nevermind!

Just disable in installer. There is no automatic detection, sorry.

TB-ProAudio wrote:Just disable in installer. There is no automatic detection, sorry.

Thanks...I saw the choice after I posted the question which is why I edited it. BTW: sTilt crashes Traktion 6. I haven't tried in my other host yet.

pc2000 wrote:
TB-ProAudio wrote:BTW: sTilt crashes Traktion 6. I haven't tried in my other host yet.
I will check.

Is there any chance that your installer could detect the VST plugin path in Windows instead of using "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vstplugins\TBProAudio\"?

More info: http://asseca.org/setVSTpath/index.html
It's easy if you know how

TB-ProAudio wrote:
pc2000 wrote:
TB-ProAudio wrote:BTW: sTilt crashes Traktion 6. I haven't tried in my other host yet.
I will check.
It works in Traktion 5, but it has some serious latency. EDIT: Ok.. the latency happened because I switched from eco mode. :hihi:
Last edited by pc2000 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Effects”