TBProAudio releases sTilt - Free Linear Phase Tilt Filter Plugin for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
User avatar
KVRian
1478 posts since 18 Feb, 2005 from Serbia

Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:29 pm

TB-ProAudio wrote:Update to V1.3.0:
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel selection
- stereo/left/right/mid/side channel monitoring
Well, this is a great addition. Thanks!
It's easy if you know how

User avatar
KVRAF
2658 posts since 10 Nov, 2013 from Germany

Post Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:22 am

How much latency (samples)?
Note: This plugin adds significant latency to the audio path, which is usually compensated by DAW (PDC).

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

643 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:05 am

Well, as stated in the manual: 768, 1.536, 3.
072, 12.288 and 49.152 smp

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

643 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:26 am

Update to 1.4.0:
- GUI fresh up
- Clip protection below 0.0dBFS
- New mix parameter
- New gain parameter

KVRAF
6593 posts since 28 Apr, 2004 from france

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:05 am

That new GUI looks really better :)
Thank you for the update.
Image

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

643 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Update to V1.4.1:
- Tool tips added
- VST3: PDC fix

User avatar
KVRist
48 posts since 6 Aug, 2015

Post Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:08 am

Weird I’ve never had any problem with these downloads but this latest one says download damaged and won’t open on Mac.

Anybody else having that issue by any chance?

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

643 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:37 pm

Christian_D wrote:Weird I’ve never had any problem with these downloads but this latest one says download damaged and won’t open on Mac.

Anybody else having that issue by any chance?
Works here wo problems, just tested. Have you tried another web browser?

User avatar
KVRist
48 posts since 6 Aug, 2015

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:15 am

TB-ProAudio wrote:
Christian_D wrote:Weird I’ve never had any problem with these downloads but this latest one says download damaged and won’t open on Mac.

Anybody else having that issue by any chance?
Works here wo problems, just tested. Have you tried another web browser?
I will give that a try, thanks.

I re-downloaded sTilt again last night with Safari and it says damaged every time. And strangely enough dpMeter2 and a couple of others download and open just fine.

I’ll try downloading with my Windows laptop and see how that goes.

User avatar
KVRist
48 posts since 6 Aug, 2015

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:20 am

Now it's showing this. I've never seen that before. Is it ok to install anyway or does it need to be signed or something?
Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 12.12.37 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

643 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:53 pm

Christian_D wrote:Now it's showing this. I've never seen that before. Is it ok to install anyway or does it need to be signed or something?
Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 12.12.37 PM.png
You need to click on the "show certificate" button and accept our certificate.

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

643 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:00 pm

Update 1.4.2:
- AAX: fix rounding int values
- Bypass: latency compensation engaged when plugin is bypassed (e.g. Cubase, Studio One, Logic ...)
- New: Minimum Phase Filter (Zero Delay)

Return to “Effects”