everyplugin.com

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Infinite5ths wrote:Many purchases - superb experience every time. I just replied to a similar thread on GearSlutz. Are you the same guy/gal asking this question?
No I saw a similar post on Gearslutz but no one had replied so I checked out the site and saw how cheap the prices were. Before I spent my money I wanted to make sure it was a legit site.

Im going to try them out thanks everyone

Nah thanks...let them keep the plugs for them selves...there is other business around.
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

everyPlugin.com wrote:We're okay...
Wow now that's the way to calm people's fears and instill confidence in your business.... :hihi:

Apparently Public Relations is not their forte either......... :tu:

Anyway unless their deals are substantially better than other vendors I'd be more likely to do business with Uncle E for example.......

EDIT: After visiting their site, "every" plugin is rather misleading. Their Virtual Instrument catalog only contains 35 plugins from a few developers........... :shrug:
Last edited by Teksonik on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

They are O Kay...actually i just registered...they have some nice and interesting prices.
I wish i bought some of the recent plugs from there, its cheaper. I buy 300-400$ of plugs
almost every month...if they are really what some claim they are then its welcomed by me.

In spite of the clowns posting in this thread, I have had zero issues with 18 separate orders (totaling 26 plugins) from Nov 26th, 2015 until today. These orders include products from: D16, Softube and Waves. And they deliver registration codes + instructions faster than any 3rd-party retailer in my experience.

I have no affiliation with EveryPlugin.com, but will gladly continue to do business with them many times in the future.

I have purchased from them as well a couple of months ago. Got my license very quickly. No worries to be had.
Play it by ear

100 % legit ! i have buy a few MCDSP stuff from the site...don't hesitate , buy ! :D

Infinite5ths wrote:In spite of the clowns posting in this thread, I have had zero issues with 18 separate orders (totaling 26 plugins) from Nov 26th, 2015 until today. These orders include products from: D16, Softube and Waves. And they deliver registration codes + instructions faster than any 3rd-party retailer in my experience.

I have no affiliation with EveryPlugin.com, but will gladly continue to do business with them many times in the future.
Even if, according to you, that their website is worse than any other of the plugin retailer. :lol:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

iamgod wrote:the site looks like an amateur put together
Right, but it was a savant amateur obviously. :roll:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

BasariStudios wrote:They are O Kay...actually i just registered...they have some nice and interesting prices.
I wish i bought some of the recent plugs from there, its cheaper. I buy 300-400$ of plugs
almost every month...if they are really what some claim they are then its welcomed by me.
i thought you just said in another topic that 15,000$ worth of algo plugins were never used anymore cause you have gone 100% to nebula?

Why would you care about any new plugin stores?

AFAIK to everyone else, they have been around for a while, and this is the rebranding/re opening.

murnau wrote:
iamgod wrote:the site looks like an amateur put together
Right, but it was a savant amateur obviously. :roll:
This is it! :D
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote: Even if, according to you, that their website is worse than any other of the plugin retailer. :lol:
...no worse than your grammar. :lol:

TheoM wrote:
BasariStudios wrote:They are O Kay...actually i just registered...they have some nice and interesting prices.
i thought you just said in another topic that 15,000$ worth of algo plugins were never used anymore cause you have gone 100% to nebula?

Why would you care about any new plugin stores?

AFAIK to everyone else, they have been around for a while, and this is the rebranding/re opening.
That is exactly what i said and it is not a contradiction. I still like to try stuff.
Not using never means stop buying. Me, you and a lot of us have things that
we bought and never used. And its still happening with all of us. I am planning
on buying Waves Gold. Do i have better plugins that do the job? Of course i do.
Why do i wanna buy it? I don't even know. I am also the type of a Collector guy.
If i buy 1 plugin that i need from a Company i will just buy the rest for the hell of it.
I had a long topic recently about being oversaturated with plugins and after that Topic
almost 80% of my plugins got uninstalled...now i feel released.
Also keep in mind that half or more of my plugins are NFRs.
Last edited by BasariStudios on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Infinite5ths wrote:
Robmobius wrote: Even if, according to you, that their website is worse than any other of the plugin retailer. :lol:
...no worse than your grammar. :lol:
Oh no... de' secratzz oot. :lol:
Infinite5ths wrote: ...no worse than your grammar.
Some nice grammar there yourself luv'. :D

iamgod wrote: Im going to try them out thanks everyone
Oh dear. Here's some more. :tu:

Return to “Effects”