Ignite Amps Releases PTEq-X free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ignite Amps Releases PTEq-X. PTEq-X is a digital emulation of 3 famous vintage passive program equalizers.

link:

http://www.igniteamps.com/en/audio-plug-ins

didn't they already release a pultec emu?

EDIT: oh, this one has all three modules, kinda like freeware version of NF Pulse-Tec (or maybe Softube Tubetech EQ). will definitely try it out!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Digging corpse threads up from the grave. Any opinions about that eq?

Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:32 pm Digging corpse threads up from the grave. Any opinions about that eq?
use it all the time. love it.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Any way to define a default bank? When I reload the plugin it starts with an empty factory bank.
rabbit in a hole

Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:32 pm Digging corpse threads up from the grave. Any opinions about that eq?
I recently compared it to the Vintage EQ in Ozone 9 which is exactly a Pultec.

They had a disagreement on the max boost in the low end, but otherwise the frequencies and Qs seemed identical. My only beef with Pteq-X is the CPU usage, seems a bit high for just eq, but clearly they are doing something to try to emulate the analog circuit.

This website doesn't even lets you know which plugins are free. I am lost totally... thanks though

Thavma wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:02 am This website doesn't even lets you know which plugins are free. I am lost totally... thanks though
All of them?

All of the Ignite Amps plugins are free. The problem is that their association with STL to release Emissary 2 and NadIR 2 (which are free too) brought confussion to many people, because STL doesn't do anything for free.

If there's no price anywhere on the page but there's a download button for the full version, then......
I don't know, man, maybe write to the developer to ask how much it costs.

Or use that donation button at the top of the page?

Seems like the site is down?

Return to “Effects”