[UPDATE 1.1.0] Ignite Amps PTEq-X VST/VST3/AU (Pultec MEQ-5 + EQP-1a + HLF-3C emulation)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PTEq-X

Hello everybody!

Ignite Amps is proud to introduce the PTEq-X, the evolution of the previously released PTEq-1a!

PTEq-X is a digital emulation of 3 famous vintage passive program equalizers.
It has been developed to have all the characteristics of the original hardware, plus some circuit improvements and additional features to increase its versatility.

Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been taken into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye on CPU performance and real-time playability at the same time.

PTEq-X is meant to be used as a studio equalizer for tracking, mixing and mastering inside hosts capable of VST/VST3 or AU Plug-Ins support.

Main Features:
- Three different equalization modules with perfectly analog curve response even at highest frequencies (even with no oversampling).
- Ignite Amps 3rd generation triode stage analog modeling for 4 different tube types.
- Additional selectable frequencies for the PEQ1A model, compared to the original design.
- Refined filters frequency precision for the MQ5 and H3C models, compared to the original design.
- Switchable equalizers and tube stage modeling for better CPU usage management.
- Switchable linear phase oversampling for aliasing reduction.
- Global input / output level controls.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point mathematical models.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Ignite Amps proprietary preset management system with bank file import/export functions.

GUI:

Download it for FREE at:
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/pteq-x-by-ignite-amps

Enjoy :wink:

UPDATE 11/12/2017

Version 1.1.0 released!

Changelog
-----------------------------------
- Added VST3 version for Windows and Mac OSX
- Complete software architecture refactoring
- Added 8KHz band to PEQ1A High Frequency selector
- Fixed bug muting plug-in channels during project initialization on some hosts
- Minor bugs fixed
Last edited by Wild Hades on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:55 am, edited 5 times in total.

Wild Hades wrote: - Ignite Amps 3rd generation triode stage analog modeling for 4 different tube types.
does this mean we'll soon be seeing amps modeled with this new tech? :D
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Sounds awesome, I'm going to use it a lot in my future projects !

Thanks a lot for sharing this !!!

Looks interesting...

Thanks guys!

Brilliant! Had to believe somthing this good could be free. Very generous! :tu: :party:

Wow!

Wow! Thank you so much!
http://analogobsession.com/ VST, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

Thank you !

How much?!

Wild Hades wrote: Download it for FREE at:
http://www.igniteamps.com/audio-plug-ins

Enjoy :wink:

Wuat?!?!

Thank you so much, Ignite Amps!

Burillo wrote:does this mean we'll soon be seeing amps modeled with this new tech? :D
Yeah, we'll gradually migrate our existing plug-ins to the new modeling engine. It's not a seamless integration though, so it will require some time (I've already started to work on The Anvil and so far the results are quite encouraging :wink: )

Thank You very much for the plug-in! :hyper:
- WonderEcho -

OMG! Thank you very much!!!
Bears, vodka, balalayka.
Mixing tracks. neurodriveaudio@gmail.com

Return to “Effects”