[UPDATE 1.1.0] Ignite Amps PTEq-X VST/VST3/AU (Pultec MEQ-5 + EQP-1a + HLF-3C emulation)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PTEq-X

:? Sorry, BRA=?

e@rs wrote::? Sorry, BRA=?
Black Rooster Audio :D
It's easy if you know how

Lesha wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:Just wondering why so many people are struggling with BRA... I'm not a fanboi and don't even use their products, but am curious about that.
Probably the copy protection. It's very similar to Plugin Alliance's, I didn't experience any problems with it, but BRA guys are working hard on solving problems some people had.
Yeah, may be. On the other hand I have several Plugin Alliance products and had never problems to install them. What the hell are these guys who are grumbling doing wrong? Crappy computers? Cracked software? Incompetend system management? It's a rddle for me...

martinjuenke wrote:
Lesha wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:Just wondering why so many people are struggling with BRA... I'm not a fanboi and don't even use their products, but am curious about that.
Probably the copy protection. It's very similar to Plugin Alliance's, I didn't experience any problems with it, but BRA guys are working hard on solving problems some people had.
Yeah, may be. On the other hand I have several Plugin Alliance products and had never problems to install them. What the hell are these guys who are grumbling doing wrong? Crappy computers? Cracked software? Incompetend system management? It's a rddle for me...
Even if they are a new company, BRA guys have worked previously for Plugin Alliance (hence the similarity) and are very experienced, but the registration process is new and some people have reported problems. I guess some time must pass until all the incompatibilities are taken care of, but they are already thinking about improving and simplifying that process.

Sorry for the O.T. :hug:

Lesha wrote:
e@rs wrote::? Sorry, BRA=?
Black Rooster Audio :D
Right...

I thought Bentley Rhythm Ace is back. :wink:

I thought about worse, weirder things... just google for "bra guy" :o

sinkmusic wrote:I thought about worse, weirder things... just google for "bra guy" :o
No, no, no! I do not want to see any of those pics which spring into my rotten mind ... :o

:hihi:

Search for no bra woman sounds less scarry to me... :wink:

e@rs wrote:Search for no bra woman sounds less scarry to me... :wink:
That's more like it :D

Meh, I am only interested in pics of the naked devs!

:love: :oops: :party: :P

This thread is one of the more entertaining ones ... :D :) :hihi: :party: :hyper: :pray: :oops:

Hey guys,

we got hacked a few days ago, now the site has been restored but it has been marked as dangerous by Google because of the hacker putting a malware on it.
Now it's safe to browse but we still need to handle the malware report with Google.

Meanwhile, you can download all our plug-ins from the KVR database:
http://www.kvraudio.com/developer/ignite-amps

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I visited your site when it was market as dangerous. Is there anything I should worry about? I did some scans with MSSE and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware but didn't find anything.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

What an a**hole! To hack the site of a dev that offers free plugins... :evil:

Return to “Effects”