RELATED
PRODUCTS

elxsound wrote:UB?
universal binary

:lol:

OMG, right over my head.

Ok, yeah, I'm talking a long time ago.

Looks like they started a new spamming campaign today :-o
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

And of course, their amazing, colossal, never to be repeated Easter sale message ends with the following note (representing the attention to detail Crysonic is famous for):

"THE ABOVE OFFER IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL 23 FEBRUARY
After Payment you will receive an e-mail to download ALL THE NEW 18 Plugins, Please do not share the purchase link as it is exclusive to you, thank you and Merry Christmas!"

;)
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Radeon Pro 580 8 GB
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Waveform 11 Pro/Studio One Pro 3.5

After Payment you will receive an e-mail to download ALL THE NEW 18 Plugins
Although this could mean after 1 month 2 months or never
Asus Z97-A| i7 4770K|32GB DDR3|Samsung 850 Pro 512 SSD System|Crucial 960gb SSD A/V|Crucial 960 SSD Samples|GTX 960 2GB|RME Raydat|Windows 10 x64, Philips 40" 4K
My Samplitude/Sequoia Tutorials are here :
http://www.youtube.com/kraznet

tovokas wrote:And of course, their amazing, colossal, never to be repeated Easter sale message ends with the following note (representing the attention to detail Crysonic is famous for):

"AVAILABLE UNTIL 23 FEBRUARY.... thank you and Merry Christmas!"

;)
:lol: :lol:

Classic.

:D :D :D :D :D

Just a follow up!

I bought a lot of Crysonic pluggs and I found them all good. I also liked the fancy approach to the GUI. However that is a long time ago (several years). Later newer pluggs have replaced them in my studio. Why? Because Crysonic seems to have ceased to exist. They do not answer any question. They do not send updates. They do not let you access any user area for re-downloads. So for me the plugs from them are DEAD. Sadly, but even good stuff dies. If you place an order there now (the site is still running), you will most likely lose all your money.

So STAY AWAY and look elsewhere.
Last edited by Rumdrum on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mac Pro 3,2Ghz - 10TB - 20GB, Cubase 10 + 8 + 7 + 5 + 4, Logic X, Yamaha 01v96, Hammerfall RAYDAT.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=475537

Crysonic is just one guy who is the worst scammer ever to disgrace the pages of KVR.

Anybody who does business with him will eventually get burned. We've been warning people for a decade or more.

I still don't know why Crysonic plugins are listed in the KVR database.......... :roll:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Rumdrum wrote: Crysonic seems to have seized to exist.
ceased
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I have never and never will own a crysonic product , but think about ..the guy can obviously code.
So It amazes me why he is still putting time and effort into coding plugins under the crysonic name .
Why don't he just start a new company , start all over again .a clean slate ?
'Sonic Cry ' :lol:
Seems like a waste of talent .

P.S. I have absolutely no idea of the quality of these plugs , they could sound like shit , or not..I don't want to find out .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:the guy can obviously code.
gentleclockdivider wrote:I have absolutely no idea of the quality of these plugs
What makes you think he can code then?

:help:

gentleclockdivider wrote:I have never and never will own a crysonic product , but think about ..the guy can obviously code.
He started out with SynthEdit then claimed super wizz bang technology in his plugins but when pressed to explain what all the hype in the ad blurb meant he could not or would not. Many promises of updates went unfulfilled.

Crysonic has been a scam since day one and his early plugins were absolute rubbish. I haven't tried his later plugins since I don't support scam artists. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
gentleclockdivider wrote:I have never and never will own a crysonic product , but think about ..the guy can obviously code.
He started out with SynthEdit then claimed super wizz bang technology in his plugins but when pressed to explain what all the hype in the ad blurb meant he could not or would not. Many promises of updates went unfulfilled.

Crysonic has been a scam since day one and his early plugins were absolute rubbish. I haven't tried his later plugins since I don't support scam artists. :shrug:

PLAIN AND SIMPLE
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Sounds like the guy needs a visit from the FBI.

Return to “Effects”