New D16 Frontier CM Limiter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Frontier

Just saw this add for D16 Frontier CM in Computer Music magazine. It's free in next months issue. If there is a CM version, there must be a full version (?) couldn't find any mention of it anywhere. Full version must be coming soon... (?) Next issue of CM also comes with 1GB of Mode Audio sounds pulled from their various libraries (sweet!) and a bunch of hi hats. Nice. Looking forward to trying out this limiter.

Play it by ear

Looks cool. Nice name too.
Last edited by e@rs on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The CM collection does have a few plugins that aren't based on full-featured existing ones. Still, I'm interested to see how this sounds when it comes out.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

I still can't find a retailer for CM in the states. They all kind of pulled back the last few years...ah well, let me know how it is.

Interesting..
:borg:

spacekid wrote:I still can't find a retailer for CM in the states. They all kind of pulled back the last few years...ah well, let me know how it is.
My local Barnes & Noble sells them still. Although I thought I heard a while back that CM was planning to go online-only.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

There's no compressor/limiter plugin in the Silverline collection yet so I reckon there will be a version with more features as well.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

spacekid wrote:I still can't find a retailer for CM in the states. They all kind of pulled back the last few years...ah well, let me know how it is.
Just get a digital subscription and then you can download all the free content online from the Vault. So much cheaper than buying a hard copy in the US.
Last edited by pheeleep on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Play it by ear

AJYoung wrote:
My local Barnes & Noble sells them still. Although I thought I heard a while back that CM was planning to go online-only.
Yea, B&N was the only place I used to find them, I should check there again, maybe they have just been out of stock lately. IDK

pheeleep wrote:
Just get a digital subscription and then you can download all the free content online from the Vault. So much cheaper than buying a hard copy in the US.
Thanks, I didn't know about this :)

Yeah, you can also get single issues at Apple Newsstand, Google Play and Zinio. And the digital content you can download for each issue at the vault.

Btw, does someone know if Nyrv Agent CM is part of the CM Studio plugin suite now?

For the life of me i can't buy this magazine online on their website. I must be looking at all the wrong menu options. Shouldn't there be a simple [Buy recent mag] button front page?

The issue with D16 Frontier Limiter isn't out yet, so you won't be able to buy it. Otherwise, for the current issue, there are several Options to buy there: http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/com ... idgetWeek1
Get this issue now on:
•Apple Newsstand (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch)
•Google Play (Android/Chrome for PC/Mac)
•Zinio (PC/Mac/Android/iOS)
•In Print (Worldwide delivery)

chk071 wrote:Btw, does someone know if Nyrv Agent CM is part of the CM Studio plugin suite now?
It is.

I got my CM digital subscription here. There was some deal at the time and I ended up paying £38.24 for a 2yr sub.

sprnva wrote:
chk071 wrote:Btw, does someone know if Nyrv Agent CM is part of the CM Studio plugin suite now?
It is.
Nice, thanks. :)

Return to “Effects”