Signalizer: Sidechaining update! Open-source & free audio visualization plugin (v. 0.4.3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's been a while - any news?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:It's been a while - any news?
The oscilloscope took quite a while, but it's done now. Right now I'm just wrapping up changes, implementing small feature requests, iterating on some early feedback (write me if interested in participating) and getting ready to release the new version :)

"Participating" as in "beta"?

Else... ETA for the public release?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:"Participating" as in "beta"?

Else... ETA for the public release?
As in, no strings attached + if you have some free time and want to check it out - no big corp here :)

Should be 2 weeks.

Came across this, excellent plugin so far. Looking forward to the updates.
Works super-fluently on my system with a custom GTX980.

Any news on the next update? :D

SeeingInMidi wrote:Any news on the next update? :D
Well, I decided the last version wasn't good enough. But these days I'm compiling the release versions, so it should be any time now :)

Bitwig inspired themes
BWMM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MS
BWMS.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Two requests, please remove the '10.00' from the top left corner - it gets in the way when you increase the grid div. space.

When you load presets from the global setting, it would be great to remain area of the UI: to cycle through presets. :party:

Cool looks. That reminds me I have to make colours-only presets
Everglide wrote:Two requests, please remove the '10.00' from the top left corner - it gets in the way when you increase the grid div. space.
That annoys me as well, but I would have to make a bit more intelligent scheme for this, so that will be in a future cosmetic patch.
When you load presets from the global setting, it would be great to remain area of the UI: to cycle through presets. :party:
Makes sense, noted.

LinuxVST? please :D

re23071998 wrote:LinuxVST? please :D
EDIT: just testing out the Linux version, it doesn't scanned on bitwig 2.1.1

Hi guys, so I've been sitting on this update for a while but the oscilloscope is finally here!

An image says more than a 1000 words, so I stitched a lot of them together to form a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHWDmufiohc

Here's the changelog for the patch:
  • 0.3.2 RC (12/07/17)
    Features
    • New+more presets, scaled down antialiasing defaults
    • Smoothing for the values in the frequency tracker in the spectrum, adjustable on the last page in the spectrum
    • Audio processing and 2D graphics run in parallel and vastly improves performance in certain cases
    Fixes
    • Fixed bad recall of the vectorscope's window size parameter
    Technical
    • Minimum VS dev environment raised to VS 2017
    • Minimum XCode dev environment raised to 7.3, implies El Capitan
  • 0.3.1 (13/04/17)
    Features
    • Option for auto-hiding widgets (frequency trackers etc.) when the mouse leaves the window
    • Double-clicking right mouse button switches freezing mode permanently, a single right click still only toggles freeze mode while holding down the button
    Fixes
    • Colour knobs initialize properly to a preset's value (they would previously 'stick')
    • Fixed speed and update timings in certain cases in the spectrum, if diagnostics isn't enabled
    • RMS auto gain on vectorscope adjusted (it was errournously adjusting the gain too high)
  • 0.3.0 (23/03/17)
    Features
    • Oscilloscope implemented
    • Auto gain modes now work disjoint from the input gain, so you can adjust a gain offset while having auto gain
    • Main settings now contain options for disabling/enabling async audio processing, so you can choose between saving CPU or having all views in sync in freezed mode
    Technical
    • Repo stripped of binaries, refs updated; reclone it
  • 0.2.10 (8/01/17)
    Features
    • Experimental Linux support
    Fixes
    • Possible crash on OS X for machines with older processors
    • Fixed possible missing labels on toggled buttons
    Technical
    • Minimum compilation environment on OS X raised to XCode 7.2
    • Compiles on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS using Code::Blocks and distributed GCC, check repo for more details
Download link is as always:
https://bitbucket.org/Mayae/signalizer/downloads/
I had to switch hosting for my website, which unfortunately nuked my mailing list, so sign up again if you want:
http://jthorborg.com/mailman/listinfo/s ... orborg.com

This looks like a wickedly useful tool. I can see myself putting this to use. Thanks!

Return to “Effects”