Vocal King Update

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
KVRist

Topic Starter

170 posts since 13 Nov, 2015

Post Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:46 pm

Hi everyone, I have a Holiday Sale for the next couple of days!

Many people have experience the power of this simple to use tool for vocals! Yes I know, there is no youtube video showing it off. No audio examples to show for. Although there will be one at some point, I can't help to love it when I get emails from people who have taken the time to play around with the Vocal King and said, "WOW" I wish I had a tool like this a long while back. Don't believe it, test for your self.

The next best thing about this tool is the simple license file. Never get stuck with ilok not working or even if you update to a new computer. Use the same license file for all your personally owned computers. If I don't give you a license file with 24 hours of the time of purchase according to paypal when it was processed, I will refund your money and you can keep the license file when I send it.

So here is a best practice for first time use. Keep P Limit and F Limit switch down. Turn Pres knob up and a little on the final knob. See the meters on both go past 0 db into the red zone. The red zone shows gain reduction on how much compression amount there is. Don't push too much into the red zone. Maybe just hitting around 0 to 3db into the red zone. Next use the tighten knob, then bass, then low cut, then crispy. Finally turn DB Output down to match instrumental. Go back to the others and re adjust until your vocals fit nice into the instrumental. You could also use an EQ before or after the Vocal King for finer detail. Done.

Its just that simple! Download here: http://www.jhudstudio.com/paid-plugins

Thanks,
Jhudstudio

KVRian
1351 posts since 14 Apr, 2016 from Germany

Post Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Great plugin! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:57 am

mladi wrote:Great plugin! :tu:

KVRAF
5053 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Post Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Absolutely, highly recommended for vocals as well as instruments.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:50 am

Thanks Fleer, Glad you enjoy the vocal king!

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:52 am

Hi everyone,

I have decided to make the sale last until the end of the year! http://www.jhudstudio.com/paid-plugins

Cheers,
Jhudstudio

KVRian
1049 posts since 17 Nov, 2010 from UK

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:31 pm

jhudstudio wrote:So here is a best practice for first time use. Keep P Limit and F Limit switch down. Turn Pres knob up and a little on the final knob. See the meters on both go past 0 db into the red zone. The red zone shows gain reduction on how much compression amount there is. Don't push too much into the red zone. Maybe just hitting around 0 to 3db into the red zone. Next use the tighten knob, then bass, then low cut, then crispy. Finally turn DB Output down to match instrumental. Go back to the others and re adjust until your vocals fit nice into the instrumental. You could also use an EQ before or after the Vocal King for finer detail. Done.
Great instructions, thanks. So easy to use, sounds great, worth every penny.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

KVRian
1049 posts since 17 Nov, 2010 from UK

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:34 pm

mladi wrote:Great plugin! :tu:
It sure is.
Fleer wrote:Absolutely, highly recommended for vocals as well as instruments.
Totally, agree with the vocals. You know, I've never tried it on instruments, must give that a go!
jhudstudio wrote:I have decided to make the sale last until the end of the year! http://www.jhudstudio.com/paid-plugins
$10 - it's a no brainer! That's like two and a half coffees from Starbucks. Or one coffee and a muffin from Costas :D
A bit fried in the higher freqs

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Thanks Cprompt!

For every one else, I will throw in an extra deal because I know people don't always have time to test right away but don't want to miss a sale.

If you buy a license file for the Vocal king, I will give up to 10 days after proof of purchase and if you are not satisfied with the plugin, I will return your money in full and let you keep the license file!

KVRian
545 posts since 31 May, 2008 from Australia

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:11 pm

that is some deal :o :clap:

I don't think you will get to many unsatisfied customers, when I first seen it I purchased it, like it alot, quick, easy, and you can't argue with the price :D

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:45 pm

Thank you jinotsuh. I have not had any people complain or want money back yet.

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:07 pm

It's March, $10 vocal king anyone? Limited time sale. http://www.jhudstudio.com/paid-plugins

Cheers

KVRAF
4026 posts since 26 Nov, 2015 from Way Downunder

Post Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:42 pm

Worth it!

KVRist

Topic Starter

Post Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Thank you MogwaiBoy!

Anyone else wants it for $10, It will go back up at the end of tonight. :)

KVRist
443 posts since 14 Aug, 2012

Post Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:51 pm

I bought this during the last sale and find myself using it frequently. It's a very nice vocal compressor and a tremendous deal even at the normal (very good) price; it is an absolute bargain at only $10.

Return to “Effects”