Vocal King Update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vocal King Pro

jhudstudio wrote:After reading my above message, I plan on coming up with a few more updates later to fully finish off working on the Vocal King. This will not be mentioned for now. The only other time working on the Vocal King afterwards is for bug fixes.
I hope you're able to update the mac side as well.

MogwaiBoy wrote:Cool! What version number is this update? When you download the file from your site it downloads a "Vocal_King_Windows_Update_V1_1" zip file, which is the same filename as the previous version (which I have in my plugin downloads folder from 2016). I know the newer dll files are contained within but just thought you might want to change the zip filename to reflect the new version number and not confuse people.

Might grab the 2Knob mini while I'm at it : )
Thanks MogwaiBoy for the feedback. Fixed the .zip to have V1_2 at the end. I also renamed the .dll and .vst to Vocal_King_V1_2. So if anyone wanted the update, they could just copy the folder over and the old version and new version will be together so the projects that were made with the old version will load properly as far as parameters are concerned.

Best Regards,
Jay

Hmm... don't know what's going on then, as it still says v1_1.zip here, when I click on the download button...

thebutler
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v12.0.70; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v5.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

thebutler wrote:Hmm... don't know what's going on then, as it still says v1_1.zip here, when I click on the download button...

thebutler
Thanks for mentioning this. Strange, I uploaded the latest version in google drive and kept the old version there too. It perhaps tried to download the old version... I deleted the old version old completely and made sure I renamed the file in good drive as well. Please let me know if it still shows as V1_1. It says V1_2 on my side.

Best Regards,
Jay

Bingo.! That did it... :)

All good now, says v1_2.zip

Thanks for the update and your attention Jay.

Cheers,
thebutler
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v12.0.70; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v5.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

No problem thebutler :D

I guess you're not able to update the AU as well??

jbarish wrote:I guess you're not able to update the AU as well??
Unfortunately not until I get a new mac computer.

I ran a person off the road that was on a bike and borrowed their mac computer for a little while. I was able to update the vocal king for mac. I then felt bad and gave the person his laptop back before he woke up. :D

No just kidding :lol:

So if you download the latest mac version, you will have to over write the old file. Because some parameters changed in the new updated version, some parameters my not load correctly from old projects. Please be aware if you choose to update.

If the plugins is on a crazy course of crashing, please let me know.

Get it here. http://www.jhudstudio.com/paid-plugins

Best Regards,
Jay

jhudstudio wrote:
I ran a person off the road that was on a bike and borrowed their mac computer for a little while. I was able to update the vocal king for mac. I then felt bad and gave the person his laptop back before he woke up. :D

You gotta do what you gotta do to keep your mac customers happy. :tu:

No just kidding :lol:

You mean your kidding about giving the laptop back, right?? :tu: :tu:

So if you download the latest mac version, you will have to over write the old file. Because some parameters changed in the new updated version, some parameters my not load correctly from old projects. Please be aware if you choose to update.

If the plugins is on a crazy course of crashing, please let me know.

Get it here. http://www.jhudstudio.com/paid-plugins /quote]

Thank you for your efforts. Looking forward to trying the update!
Last edited by jbarish on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

@jbarish

LOL that is funny. Yes mac customers are important. :lol:

dupe

I finally had a chance to test out the 1.2 mac update and it seems to be running fine on El Capitan in LPX 10.3.3.
Thanks for taking your mac customers into consideration!

jbarish wrote:I finally had a chance to test out the 1.2 mac update and it seems to be running fine on El Capitan in LPX 10.3.3.
No problem jbarish. Thanks for the support. I am glad the update seems to be working fine. If I may ask, what DAW are you using?

Best,
Jay

jhudstudio wrote:
jbarish wrote:I finally had a chance to test out the 1.2 mac update and it seems to be running fine on El Capitan in LPX 10.3.3.
No problem jbarish. Thanks for the support. I am glad the update seems to be working fine. If I may ask, what DAW are you using?

Best,
Jay
Logic Pro X 10.3.3

Return to “Effects”