OrilRiver - great Room/Hall reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OrilRiver

denis_prophet wrote:
kinwie wrote:
heavymetalmixer wrote:Thanks for the update. Btw, is there any non-visual change besides the AAX format?
AAX format now? I can't find any info about it.
There is no AAX format.
Thanks for the confirmation and all your hardworks!

Yeah, Env1 skin is a rival to Cmerry's, both are beautiful and good to eyes, just my opinion :love: :hyper:

Compyfox wrote:I'm not digging the Star Trek-esque font.
Its the font Oberheim used on some of his stuff.

(OB-X, DMX, Stretch DX, etc.)

Good font IMO because its rather bold even at normal weight, thus providing good legibility even from afar.

PS: I am not in contact with the developer regarding the skin. Of course he is welcome to add it if he wants to, (once its finished), but we have not been talking about this or anything. Just thought id point that out so people dont draw any wrong conclusions from my posting the GIF.
OberheimPanel.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

denis_prophet wrote:
andymcbain wrote:VST to AU wrapper isn't working for me sadly. Are there plans to make a full AU version?
It's sadly and for me I wanted make OrilRiver for different users. but I have no plans yet. I spent a lot of time for developing VST2, VST3 and the AU developing may take more else my free time.
No problem Denis - I understand :)

I do my mixing work in Logic but I do have a VST compatible host so all is not lost. Thanks for taking the time to develop this! :tu:

Thanks Denis, good sounding reverb!
Just don't like the ringing and metallic sound of the early reflections variations (only variation 6, to my ears, suffer a bit less of this artefact). It makes difficult to build a good sounding preset for Acoustic drums and percussive elements in general.

Nevertheless, I've tried to build a few presets (9, to be precise) aiming at obtaining "smooth" early and tails, ala Bricasti M7 ( 8); so no surreal presets here.
This is the link if someone is curious:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7SRBJ ... =drive_web

And thanks again for the plug!

Thank you so much for update.

Little buggy sliders/knobs in different skins when I use mousewheel, but great...

FL Studio 12 - latest version, 64bit, Win8
yzcoruhT

I found the cause of bug GUI. I will fix it.

:party: Keep up the good work. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

PTV wrote:Many thanks for the update and for including crimsonmerry's lovely GUI!

A small and not critical bug report: When reloading a song in Live 9.7.2, the preset name resets to "default", although as far as I can see (and hear) all the parameters are reloading as they should.
I observed this same "Default" preset name issue while testing the x64 version of the VST3 in Sonar and Tracktion Waveform as well. The parameters appear to be reloaded, but the name does not.

Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the VST2 version. The parameters appear to get reset to default as well. The good news is that I can stick with VST3 as it works well without any other issues for me so far!

Great reverb though, have been using this since the first version! Thanks! :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Thank you Denis for the GUI! It's awesome. Thank you Redjoy!

alteregoxxx wrote:... I've tried to build a few presets (9, to be precise) aiming at obtaining "smooth" early and tails, ala Bricasti M7 ( 8); so no surreal presets here.
This is the link if someone is curious:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7SRBJ ... =drive_web

And thanks again for the plug!
:tu:

Thanks for the share.

My pleasure, folks. Thank you for all the "votes". And of course big thanks to Denis for accepting the multi-skin idea :clap:

ENV1 wrote:I just noticed something else.

When you drag the Shelf knobs all the way left they now change to HPF/LPF

However, when you mousewheel them all the way left they stop at -24.00

(The GIF animation below captured this as i was recording the mousewheel problem.)

click to view animation
Wow! Another beautiful skin! Is that skin included in a new Orilriver download or do I need to manually skin it with this one? I love it! (and the Crimson Merry skin!)

Edit: it's not included in the new beta download. If someone can point me in the direction of where to download this baby, it would be greatly appreciated! 8)
Last edited by Russell Grand on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Russell Grand wrote:
ENV1 wrote:I just noticed something else.

When you drag the Shelf knobs all the way left they now change to HPF/LPF

However, when you mousewheel them all the way left they stop at -24.00

(The GIF animation below captured this as i was recording the mousewheel problem.)

click to view animation
Wow! Another beautiful skin! Is that skin included in a new Orilriver download or do I need to manually skin it with this one? I love it! (and the Crimson Merry skin!)
Yup, I like that skin too! But it appears that only two skins ship with the plugin, the default and the one from Crimson Merry. Switching the GUI is explained in the new short manual that comes in the download folder.

Since it all comes wrapped in the plugin, don't see a way to mod this one, unless I am missing something.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

ENV1 wrote:I am not in contact with the developer regarding the skin. Of course he is welcome to add it if he wants to, (once its finished), but we have not been talking about this or anything. Just thought id point that out so people dont draw any wrong conclusions from my posting the GIF.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Thanks, zzz!
Yeah, I've gotten the 2 internal skin-switching down. I'm hoping someone will chime in with details about the 3rd skin 'cause it's the winner of the 3 in my opinion. :love:

Return to “Effects”