ToneBoosters, I love your plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TB Equalizer v3 TB Equalizer v4 TB ReelBus v3 TB ReelBus v4

DeathByGuitar wrote:I really wanna see Jareon update the EQ to version 4 as well. The main reason would be for a bigger interface like Fabfilter Pro-Q and to add some additional options for the spectral analyser so I can get rid of Voxengo SPAN. If he decides to update it, I hope he keeps the color scheme similar to the current one, black with 5 different colored nodes. I see the color scheme thing as a long shot, but I can dream, can't I?
:tu:

Been said before - but what I wouldn't give for the old plugins with that new GUI! An update to the EQ would be especially awesome!

£30 - Barricade v4
or
£35 - Upgrade [qualifying product] to BusTools 3 (£20), then upgrade the inc. Barricade v3 to v4 (£15)

What a deal! :tu:

I doubt that is possible. A bundle license is not the same as a plugin license.

The new Barricade and Reverbs are the best plugins I own, full stop. Pro-Q 2 and Barricade are the only plugins I have on my master, even if I’m not hitting the limiter. The built-in analogue stage modeling is gold and the compressor is tight and clean.

I just picked up the new bundle, so I’m going to toy with those things more.

Even though I have most of the plugins I feel tempted to upgrade to the Bus Tools bundle. I still don't have Evoke.

FlX has been one of my most used plugins and ReelBus has been a true workhorse over the years.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

fluffy_little_something wrote:I doubt that is possible. A bundle license is not the same as a plugin license.
Already emailed Jeroen before I posted ;) :hug:

That's almost too generous of that guy, I already felt like a thief when I upgraded from Barricade to the bus bundle :P

Generous indeed. Such a modest, yet responsive dev :love:

See, it's not a bundle license at all. You get a zip file with individual licenses (regkey) for each plugin in the bundle. Once you login to your avangate account it offers you the Barricade v4 upgrade ;)
TB-UpgradeWorks.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Oh, I see, never logged into my account so far...
Is there also an upgrade from the v3 track bundle to the v4 reverb?

fluffy_little_something wrote:Oh, I see, never logged into my account so far...
Is there also an upgrade from the v3 track bundle to the v4 reverb?
It says so on the TB Reverb v4 product page :)

Nice tip about Avangate. My Credit Card thanks you.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Anyone else still waiting to hear about how to upgrade? I emailed Sunday and Ive heard nowt.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

I replied to their newsletter mail and got the bundle the same day.

I got it a couple of days ago, after having to do the "email the original
email thing". He gets back to you very quickly usually...

Hopefully one day, Avangate will actually offer me some upgrades.
Prior to barricade 4, all of my plugins from TB were purchased
directly, so I have to dig up the old emails everytime.

Still, I'm grateful to be able to do that.

Return to “Effects”