Youlean Loudness Meter 2 - V2.5.2 - April 25, 2022 update

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Youlean Loudness Meter

AudioBomb wrote:I love this! Great work.

Voted!

Other tools seem nice too but I needed this one the most.
Thanks!

Christian_D wrote:This looks really nice but doesn't pass validation Logic 10.2.4 OS X 10.10.5. Says something about minimum sample rate exceeded and then validation result: couldn't be opened.
Thanks! Can you post what exactly says? Did you put the "lib" folder in a correct place?

youlean wrote:
nickamandote wrote:I'm a newbie when it comes to EBU loudness meter. However I have a question: when I run the plugin it seems to automatically raise the loudness could you please give some tips how to prevent this? Thank you. Very nice plugin btw. Will vote for it.
This is a bug in FL Studio, and it will be fixed today! Thanks!
That's awesome thanks! Please let me know when it's done, I'll rate 5 stars :D

+1 Please do let us FL Studio-ers know when the bug fix version is released : )

youlean wrote:
Christian_D wrote:This looks really nice but doesn't pass validation Logic 10.2.4 OS X 10.10.5. Says something about minimum sample rate exceeded and then validation result: couldn't be opened.
Thanks! Can you post what exactly says? Did you put the "lib" folder in a correct place?
Yeah, I put the AU component file in the correct location. I'm hesitant to try and put it back to see the error message again because it seemed to really wig Logic out. The message was basically what I wrote above. If anybody has the same specs can see if it passes validation that would be cool.

Christian_D wrote: Thanks! Can you post what exactly says? Did you put the "lib" folder in a correct place?
Yeah, I put the AU component file in the correct location. I'm hesitant to try and put it back to see the error message again because it seemed to really wig Logic out. The message was basically what I wrote above. If anybody has the same specs can see if it passes validation that would be cool.[/quote]
There is also a "lib" folder in installation zip file. You should also put it in a correct place. (If you don't see it just re download the zip). Anyways, I will upload a new version until tomorrow, so you might wait a little bit...

MogwaiBoy wrote:+1 Please do let us FL Studio-ers know when the bug fix version is released : )
FL fix is coming in a next update tomorrow... :wink:

Hi, I thought you might have been talking about a different file. Just downloaded it again and there is no such file just AU, VST 2, VST 3 and the installation text.

So that's most likely the problem it needs that "lib" file. Looks like an awesome meter and I'm sure once I get that extra file it will work. Thanks for making it! :-)

Hi.
I get a runtime error (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library) whenever i start playback (Reaper5, Win10 64bit) :(

sinkmusic wrote:Hi.
I get a runtime error (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library) whenever i start playback (Reaper5, Win10 64bit) :(
Fixed for the next update. ;)

Christian_D wrote:So that's most likely the problem it needs that "lib" file. Looks like an awesome meter and I'm sure once I get that extra file it will work. Thanks for making it! :-)
No problem. :D

Wanted to check this out Youlean, but the Windows version link actually downloads the MacOS version (youlean_loudness_meter_macos_v1_0_0.zip). Is the Windows version still available?

_gl wrote:Wanted to check this out Youlean, but the Windows version link actually downloads the MacOS version (youlean_loudness_meter_macos_v1_0_0.zip). Is the Windows version still available?
Yes. Please check v1.0.1. For some reason KVR is changing my download links... :/ Let me know if you have problem downloading new version.

youlean wrote:
_gl wrote:Wanted to check this out Youlean, but the Windows version link actually downloads the MacOS version (youlean_loudness_meter_macos_v1_0_0.zip). Is the Windows version still available?
Yes. Please check v1.0.1. For some reason KVR is changing my download links... :/ Let me know if you have problem downloading new version.
That was fast :tu:. Yep thanks, works now.

Return to “Effects”