Youlean Loudness Meter 2 - V2.4.0 - March 20, 2020 update

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
neverbeeninariot
KVRist
312 posts since 3 Feb, 2015 from UK

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:17 am

Confirmed. Disabling tooltips resolves the issue.

User avatar
Youlean
KVRist
373 posts since 11 May, 2016 from Serbia

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:21 am

neverbeeninariot wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:17 am
Confirmed. Disabling tooltips resolves the issue.
Ok. Thanks. Sorry about the issue. It will be fixed for the next update.
For now, don't use tooltips, or resave all your custom presets. :)

thebutler
KVRist
150 posts since 9 Oct, 2013 from uk

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:27 am

Hi - thanks for the new update...!

I don't see any mention in the changelog of the 'Known Issues' you had in the last release with VST3 editions..? Guess things are all resolved now... :hyper:
Last edited by thebutler on Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Win10;i7; 16Gb; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v10.0.50; Wavelab Pro v10; StudioOne v4.5.4; UR44 audio/MIDI; HS80 and Equator D5 monitoring. Komplete 12; Stylus RMX

User avatar
Youlean
KVRist
373 posts since 11 May, 2016 from Serbia

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:29 am

thebutler wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:27 am
Hi - thanks for the new update...!

I don't see any mention in the changelog of the 'Known Issues' you had in the last release with VST3 editions..? So I guess things are all resolved now... :hyper:
That was the general stability issue, that happened to be more common on the VST3 version. Anyway, it should be solved now. :wink:

thebutler
KVRist
150 posts since 9 Oct, 2013 from uk

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:39 am

Youlean wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:29 am
thebutler wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:27 am
Hi - thanks for the new update...!

I don't see any mention in the changelog of the 'Known Issues' you had in the last release with VST3 editions..? So I guess things are all resolved now... :hyper:
That was the general stability issue, that happened to be more common on the VST3 version. Anyway, it should be solved now. :wink:
Great.! This tool just keeps getting better and better... :love:
Win10;i7; 16Gb; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v10.0.50; Wavelab Pro v10; StudioOne v4.5.4; UR44 audio/MIDI; HS80 and Equator D5 monitoring. Komplete 12; Stylus RMX

User avatar
Youlean
KVRist
373 posts since 11 May, 2016 from Serbia

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:40 am

thebutler wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:39 am
Youlean wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:29 am
thebutler wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:27 am
Hi - thanks for the new update...!

I don't see any mention in the changelog of the 'Known Issues' you had in the last release with VST3 editions..? So I guess things are all resolved now... :hyper:
That was the general stability issue, that happened to be more common on the VST3 version. Anyway, it should be solved now. :wink:
Great.! This tool just keeps getting better and better... :love:
I hope so! :D

neverbeeninariot
KVRist
312 posts since 3 Feb, 2015 from UK

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:46 am

Youlean wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:21 am
neverbeeninariot wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:17 am
Confirmed. Disabling tooltips resolves the issue.
Ok. Thanks. Sorry about the issue. It will be fixed for the next update.
For now, don't use tooltips, or resave all your custom presets. :)
Heh. I'll disable tooltips and wait for the next version, I don't really need them on, I was just testing :)

Thanks for the prompt response!

User avatar
Youlean
KVRist
373 posts since 11 May, 2016 from Serbia

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:48 am

neverbeeninariot wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:46 am
Youlean wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:21 am
neverbeeninariot wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:17 am
Confirmed. Disabling tooltips resolves the issue.
Ok. Thanks. Sorry about the issue. It will be fixed for the next update.
For now, don't use tooltips, or resave all your custom presets. :)
Heh. I'll disable tooltips and wait for the next version, I don't really need them on, I was just testing :)

Thanks for the prompt response!
Of course! No problem! :)

yehboy1
KVRian
577 posts since 13 Mar, 2017

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 am

I have iZotope's MPS 2.1 which gives me Insight and Ozone Adv. Does this plugin's pro version bring a lot more to the table than the metering I have with that suite?

sping
KVRer
24 posts since 30 Aug, 2008

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:49 am

Vst2: Resize window in Cakewalk will freeze YLM & Cakewalk.
Vst3 resize works.
I think this was same in previous version.

neverbeeninariot
KVRist
312 posts since 3 Feb, 2015 from UK

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:58 pm

yehboy1 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 am
I have iZotope's MPS 2.1 which gives me Insight and Ozone Adv. Does this plugin's pro version bring a lot more to the table than the metering I have with that suite?

 
Try the free version for a comparison against Ozone. Free and Pro are pretty close in terms of features. For the pro version you get everything in free, plus:
Streaming presets
Dynamics graph
PDF, PNG or SVG export
Saving custom presets
Text scaling
Dark and light theme support
A/B save states
Drag & drop analysis
Lifetime FREE updates
30 days money back guarantee

neverbeeninariot
KVRist
312 posts since 3 Feb, 2015 from UK

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Oh, and you also get a friendly and super responsive developer too ;)

User avatar
Youlean
KVRist
373 posts since 11 May, 2016 from Serbia

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:23 am

sping wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:49 am
Vst2: Resize window in Cakewalk will freeze YLM & Cakewalk.
Vst3 resize works.
I think this was same in previous version.
Thanks. I will check that issue! :wink:

User avatar
Youlean
KVRist
373 posts since 11 May, 2016 from Serbia

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:24 am

neverbeeninariot wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:58 pm
yehboy1 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 am
I have iZotope's MPS 2.1 which gives me Insight and Ozone Adv. Does this plugin's pro version bring a lot more to the table than the metering I have with that suite?

 
Try the free version for a comparison against Ozone. Free and Pro are pretty close in terms of features. For the pro version you get everything in free, plus:
Streaming presets
Dynamics graph
PDF, PNG or SVG export
Saving custom presets
Text scaling
Dark and light theme support
A/B save states
Drag & drop analysis
Lifetime FREE updates
30 days money back guarantee
Thanks! It is always best to try the free version, then if you need something you can easily update to PRO.

User avatar
Youlean
KVRist
373 posts since 11 May, 2016 from Serbia

Re: Youlean Loudness Meter V2.3.0 - Updated - August 11. 2019

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:26 am

neverbeeninariot wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:59 pm
Oh, and you also get a friendly and super responsive developer too ;)
:tu:

Return to “Effects”