Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
User avatar
fuseaudiolabs
KVRist
173 posts since 13 Jan, 2018 from Duesseldorf, Germany

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:57 am

To everyone that was affected by the site outage: https://fuseaudiolabs.com is up and running again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please make sure to redeem your free vouchers via the user account at https://fuseaudiolabs.com/account.html instead of the checkout form.

Best,
Ray

rasmusklump
KVRian
1396 posts since 13 May, 2004 from Germany

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:16 am

Sorry, as good as your plugins may be but I find it highly dubious and distracting that you Homepage has a hook that prevents me from going back to the previous page again with with the backspace key or buttons.

sinkmusic
KVRAF
6708 posts since 28 Apr, 2004 from france

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:28 am

It works, thank you (and, of course, thank you for the kind Focusrite offer!).

User avatar
Teksonik
KVRAF
16501 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:14 am

The coupon code was not reset so those of us who didn't have the patience to wait until the next day only got one of the two plugins. That's fine it's not like I wasn't warned and wouldn't have any use for the VPRE-2C anyway.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

User avatar
Lesha
KVRAF
1502 posts since 18 Feb, 2005 from Serbia

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:36 am

rasmusklump wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:16 am
Sorry, as good as your plugins may be but I find it highly dubious and distracting that you Homepage has a hook that prevents me from going back to the previous page again with with the backspace key or buttons.
Has their site been opened in a new tab? That should explain why can't go back.
It's easy if you know how

User avatar
fuseaudiolabs
KVRist
173 posts since 13 Jan, 2018 from Duesseldorf, Germany

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:07 am

Teksonik wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:14 am
The coupon code was not reset so those of us who didn't have the patience to wait until the next day only got one of the two plugins. That's fine it's not like I wasn't warned and wouldn't have any use for the VPRE-2C anyway.
Just get in touch via the support form at https://fuseaudiolabs.com/support.html and I'll sort that our for you ;)

User avatar
Teksonik
KVRAF
16501 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:03 pm

fuseaudiolabs wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:07 am
Teksonik wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:14 am
The coupon code was not reset so those of us who didn't have the patience to wait until the next day only got one of the two plugins. That's fine it's not like I wasn't warned and wouldn't have any use for the VPRE-2C anyway.
Just get in touch via the support form at https://fuseaudiolabs.com/support.html and I'll sort that our for you ;)
That's very kind of you. :hug: We were warned at the Focusrite site to wait until the next day as the code was only working for one plugin so it's really my fault for having no patience. :P
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
88648 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Teksonik wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:03 pm
fuseaudiolabs wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:07 am
Teksonik wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 10:14 am
The coupon code was not reset so those of us who didn't have the patience to wait until the next day only got one of the two plugins. That's fine it's not like I wasn't warned and wouldn't have any use for the VPRE-2C anyway.
Just get in touch via the support form at https://fuseaudiolabs.com/support.html and I'll sort that our for you ;)
That's very kind of you. :hug: We were warned at the Focusrite site to wait until the next day as the code was only working for one plugin so it's really my fault for having no patience. :P
that is pretty cool support on a free offer :clap:

User avatar
Teksonik
KVRAF
16501 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:11 pm

Yes indeed it is.... :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Qkimat
KVRist
112 posts since 22 May, 2020

Post Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:57 pm

I absolute love Fuse Audio plugins. The compressors, when pushed slightly, tend to sprinkle that vintage magic kinda vibe all over my tracks. I love them on bass and vocals. The VPRE-2C was one of the plugins I was missing in my collection, and now I feel like it's my birthday. Thanks, @fuseaudiolabs. I hope you got a sweet deal on that from Focusrite. :)

User avatar
fuseaudiolabs
KVRist
173 posts since 13 Jan, 2018 from Duesseldorf, Germany

Post Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:12 am

Everyone that was having trouble redeeming their free coupon code on November 8th 2021: Please retry redeeming your code via https://fuseaudiolabs.com/account.html. The issue has been fixed now. We apologize for the inconvenience!

sprnva
KVRAF
2118 posts since 16 Jan, 2013

Post Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:05 am

Not Plugin Collective, but feels relevant...

Focusrite have announced the Hitmaker Expansion. Adds a bunch of nice new bundled toys to Scarlett, Clarett and Red interfaces registered after October 1st.

https://focusrite.com/en/hitmaker-expansion
Image Image Image Image

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
88648 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:16 am

sprnva wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:05 am
Not Plugin Collective, but feels relevant...

Focusrite have announced the Hitmaker Expansion. Adds a bunch of nice new bundled toys to Scarlett, Clarett and Red interfaces registered after October 1st.

https://focusrite.com/en/hitmaker-expansion
but not for us? :cry:
damn me for getting involved too soon!

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
88648 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:19 am

fuseaudiolabs wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:12 am
Everyone that was having trouble redeeming their free coupon code on November 8th 2021: Please retry redeeming your code via https://fuseaudiolabs.com/account.html. The issue has been fixed now. We apologize for the inconvenience!
as tek and i said above, great support :clap:

thanks 8)

sprnva
KVRAF
2118 posts since 16 Jan, 2013

Post Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:21 am

vurt wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:16 am
but not for us? :cry:
damn me for getting involved too soon!
Sadly not :(

I might see if I can trade some stuff I have lying around for some of the new bits. Hey, it's worth a shot!
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Effects”