Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:42 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:09 am I've always liked these AAS sound-banks. I have a few from the xmas giveaways. Happy to add to the collection with these :tu:
What giveaway are you referring too?

Typically, AAS will give the customers on their email list their choice of a free soundbank as a holiday gift. They've done that for the past couple of years.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:09 am I've always liked these AAS sound-banks. I have a few from the xmas giveaways. Happy to add to the collection with these :tu:
AAS regularly share a free sound bank between BF and Xmas.

jsp1979 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:44 pm

Typically, AAS will give the customers on their email list their choice of a free soundbank as a holiday gift. They've done that for the past couple of years.
Thought you were referring to a current giveaway Id missed :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Of course, there’s the Focusrite one that starts tomorrow.

two banks? wow that's nice. weirdly in 2016 I had a mind malfunction of some sort and omitted to go pick my holiday bank, just forgot like a dummy, still miffed about it, but now I'll feel better.

I don't have one for chromaphone yet so I'll grab KitNetix which seems fairly bonkers

acYm wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:09 am two banks? wow that's nice. weirdly in 2016 I had a mind malfunction of some sort and omitted to go pick my holiday bank, just forgot like a dummy, still miffed about it, but now I'll feel better.

I don't have one for chromaphone yet so I'll grab KitNetix which seems fairly bonkers

IIRC, it's not too late. At least it wasn't some time back when I gathered up old emails and claimed my prizes!

acYm wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:09 am two banks? wow that's nice. weirdly in 2016 I had a mind malfunction of some sort and omitted to go pick my holiday bank, just forgot like a dummy, still miffed about it, but now I'll feel better.

Their links for the free gifts never expire. You can still use it if you have the link.

masterhiggins wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:55 am

Their links for the free gifts never expire. You can still use it if you have the link.
I once accidentally picked a pack I already had. I emailed AAS and they sent me another link :tu:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

It's starting on November 8 now.

I dont see any news about the dates? where does info this come from ?

Elektronisch wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:06 pm I dont see any news about the dates? where does info this come from ?
https://focusrite.com/plugin-collective
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:16 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:06 pm I dont see any news about the dates? where does info this come from ?
https://focusrite.com/plugin-collective
Thanks!

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:38 pm
mister-rz wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:31 am
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:28 pm
mister-rz wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:48 pm Focusrite sister company novation has just started something similar and is calling it sound collective, focusing on instruments. First freebie is klevgrand baervaag and 50% off jussi.
Bought Jussi as a result but without demoing
What a disappointment
I like vocal libraries and was excited when jussi popped up, but the sound demo's never grabbed me, so I passed it up. Spitfire audio has just released a choir set for their free labs plugin, only has 1 sustained choir patch tho, could help with the gutted feeling, or maybe not :hihi:
Jussi is really basic and the output is estremely low.
Cant be compared in any way to a vocal library.

Yeah, the Labs stuff is good. Luckily I downloaded all the kontakt versions before they changed the format.
I've got about 13 of the kontakt versions, prefer them over the plugin, still haven't managed to work out how to change the tuning on the plugin.

What sound banks is everyone considering grabbing? Got my eye on, cinémathèque, microsound textures, entangled species and kitnetix, don't even own chromaphone yet, just use the player for now with ultra analog.

Solids is the one I'm going for first. The sample patches in the player for it sound amazing. I tend to not like the Daniel Stawcyk patches so I usually avoid those. They're not bad; they're just not for my taste.

Return to “Effects”