Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

Should have hung on, bought this for a fiver during BF and upgraded to the bundle for £20.

Where can you upgrade to the bundle for 20 pounds?

Debutante wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:33 am https://www.masteringthemix.com/products/grow

I think everyone is is such a plugin hangover you forgot about this like post-Halloween candy
I recently read a thread here about Waves Flow Motion synth in which a lot of people called its GUI ugly..

Those people need to see this
Last edited by HalfTrek on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If Skrillex made GUIs ....

MogwaiBoy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:31 pm Where can you upgrade to the bundle for 20 pounds?
It was a Plugin Boutique offer during December to people that owned Grow. Pretty sure they'll run the offer again once more people have their Grow freebie, MTM always seem to discount pretty rapidly a short while after release.

This month's Novation Sound Collective offer is:

Free Tracktion BioTek plug-in from 31 January to 4 April, and 30% discount off BioTek 2 from 31 January to 4 May.
Image Image Image Image

LOL, bought a Scarlett Solo like 5 years ago, pretty much never use it, yet it turned out to be one of the best purchases I ever made...

Anyone of you guys have a spare Novation serial number? :oops:
It's easy if you know how

Is this showing in your focusrite account page? I just have the Mastering The Mix offer to March 4th showing.

This is the Novation Sound Collective offer.

I posted it here because I'm sure a few of us have both Focusrite and Novation hardware and I don't think there's a dedicated thread for the Novation offers as this is only their second one.

Maybe I should have started one to avoid confusion. I've created a new thread for the Novation offers here.
Last edited by sprnva on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:06 pm This month's Novation Sound Collective offer is:

Free Tracktion BioTek plug-in from 31 January to 4 April, and 30% discount off BioTek 2 from 31 January to 4 May.
No shit??? Man, that's awesome. :)

Just wondering why i haven't gotten a mail yet.

I don't think they've sent out the mails yet. The Klevgr. offer ended today and Focusrite usually say the offers end at 4PM GMT. So I checked the Novation page a bit after 4 and saw the new offer.
Image Image Image Image

Turned out i didn't subscribe to the newsletter anyway, i have done so now. :)

I also found the Biotek offer in my Novation account, like you described in the other thread. Downloading Biotek now.

I only have a Scarlett registered, and Biotek offer is shown in my software list...installed successfully.

chk071 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:42 pm
sprnva wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:06 pm This month's Novation Sound Collective offer is:

No shit??? Man, that's awesome. :)
Agreed, Biotek has been on my radar for a long time but I never jumped. Now I've got it for free. Excellent giveaway!

Return to “Effects”