Toneboosters Morphit - NEW headphones improvement, simulation and customization plugin

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
Samiver
KVRist
48 posts since 11 May, 2020

Post Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:50 am

I trialled morphit and personally preferred it to sonarworks reference headphone edition which I own. I was going to buy morphit but have also trialled sienna free and kinda liked that as well (and it is free so guess what I am using now). Tb make good products though and if it wasn't for the free sienna I would have got it.

sokoleski
KVRist
79 posts since 7 Apr, 2012 from Stockholm

Post Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:53 am

LukeStone wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:39 am
If Morphit could be used systemwide, that would make it perfect. I already love using it! It's only a bit tedious to load music into my DAW, just to listen to it through Morphit. Other than that, fantastic, truly FANTASTIC plugin! Big fan here.
I use Morphit (and several other plugins , oscilloscope , Izotope tonal balance etc) , systemwide.. with a Plugin called - MenuBus - (macOS)
also i assigned keycommands in there for monolistening , only listening to sound under 300hz etc....all this goes system wide, it's glorious.
The app sadly nor supported anymore :( but the DEV made a new one!
wich i have not tested, but should work i a similar fashion, even more features..

https://rogueamoeba.com/soundsource/

It's really really convenient :phones:

hope that helps

b15fliptop
KVRist
419 posts since 5 Jan, 2007

Post Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:40 am

I’ve used Soundsource for years, it’s great! And I used Morphit in it as well, and it works flawlessly.
Brian Garrison
Tracks In The Box
YouTube | Facebook

plexuss
KVRAF
4724 posts since 8 Jul, 2009

Post Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:25 am

I was a MenuBus user from the early days. I was very angry at Tiddy for dropping MenuBus and working with Rogue Am. I am not a fan of Rogue - their products are spotty and their support people are annoying. It's probably just a personality thing. I almost had to concede to use Sonarworks Systemwide at least for the Reference plugin. Then SoundSource came out and I've been using it since. It's ok. Typical Rogue A though - I wouldn't say the UX is the best and it does have issues from time to time. But it does the job of supporting plugins on the system audio on macs.

LukeStone
KVRer
2 posts since 24 Nov, 2015

Post Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:01 am

Thanks guys! I am a very happy user of SOUNDSOURCE now! I'm using it to listen through MORPHIT + Waves NX systemwide. Glorious times we're living in! Don't even have to remember turning these plugins off when printing a mix in the DAW now. Just when using my monitors ;-)

rafa1981
KVRian
673 posts since 4 Jan, 2007

Post Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:36 pm

Can the Neumann NDH 20 be added?

Return to “Effects”