Applied Acoustics Systems announces OBJEQ Delay

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Applied Acoustics Systems announced today at NAMM their first effect uni. OBJEQ Delay
Check out my NAMM video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEuNGYXaV3o&t=149s
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Too much noise reduction... I can hear those lovely artifacts more than I can hear what its doing to the sound.

Still cool to see... So many delays, but I'm still curious to see/hear/use this one.

And hope you're enjoying NAMM!!

The presenter sounds like Borat.

Did you ask Borat about Tassman5 ?
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Looks nice.

+1 for the Tassman5 mention.
I'd be really interested, probably just buy it without even a demo for $39, but will never even consider it for $139. Makes me want to try running GrainSpace ($29 intro) after PSP Stomp Delay.

With a 50% edu discount it'd be worth it, but yeah, $139 is way too damn much. I hate saying that as I love Applied Acoustics.

Whenever I have to try out something, I automatically choose Chromaphone.

As I have not yet decided between NI Replika and Fabfilter's Timeless2, I am willing to include Objeq . Just because I love Chromaphone that much.
But it will have to convince me first that it sounds better and fits better in my workflow.
Windows 7, Cubase 9.5 and some extra plug-ins | Takamine EN-10C and PRS Mira

is $139 an intro offer ? this plugin is easily worth $500, so I think $139 is a great price.

masterhiggins wrote:The presenter sounds like Borat.
AAS are Canadians aint they?

masterhiggins wrote:The presenter sounds like Borat.
His sister is number four prostitute in all of KVRistan.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Numanoid wrote:AAS are Canadians aint they?
No, they are Québécois :shrug:
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Michael L wrote:
Numanoid wrote:AAS are Canadians aint they?
No, they are Québécois :shrug:
Since when Quebec is not located in Canada? :wink:

Located in Montreal.

Interesting plugin. I don't know if it's really gonna bring something new on the table with all the delay plugins already available, but still interesting to learn more about it and give it a try. Who knows.

Hmmm seems to me that Live users can sort of construct this by using Corpus followed by two delays. If the resonator isn't in the feedback loop (which it doesn't appear to be) that would work.

Return to “Effects”