New things from Unfiltered Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Bought, no time to try it soon enough, though. Have some reprioritizing to do...

Plugin Alliance wrote:[*]There will be a special introductory discount of $89 for the first month of its release. This discount is for everyone.
Thanks Jeremy! Does this mean the special pricing lasts until the end of September, or for 30-ish days?
A well-behaved signature.

gaf_thit wrote:Bought, no time to try it soon enough, though. Have some reprioritizing to do...
Me too - been avoiding buying stuff lately as I'm not making much music due to personal issues, but this I couldn't miss. May be a while before I really play with it though.

JerGoertz wrote:
Plugin Alliance wrote:[*]There will be a special introductory discount of $89 for the first month of its release. This discount is for everyone.
Thanks Jeremy! Does this mean the special pricing lasts until the end of September, or for 30-ish days?
The promo pricing ends on October 20th.

Bought it from the UA website. No confirmation email and plugin alliance support is SLOW. Never dealt with PA, if this product wasn't so interesting I'd be chasing a refund.

seayan wrote:Bought it from the UA website. No confirmation email and plugin alliance support is SLOW. Never dealt with PA, if this product wasn't so interesting I'd be chasing a refund.
PA isn't involved with our website. Send me a PM with the e-mail address that you used to purchase it and I'll get your activation code re-sent to you right away. I'm wondering if it got spam filtered.

Just upgraded from indent to dent 2, my mind is racing with the possibilities, just using the tape algorithm alone made some drums I was testing, sound fantastic. One feature request though, if ua would consider it, on the modulation section, could the input follower gain an internal sidechain with hi and low filters, so you could hone in on a specific range.

Hi Michael

Is there any chance you might get interested in developing (paid) modules for VCVrack? With all your experience with Euroreakt this could be an interesting platform for Unfiltered Audio to get involved in.

lnikj wrote:Hi Michael

Is there any chance you might get interested in developing (paid) modules for VCVrack? With all your experience with Euroreakt this could be an interesting platform for Unfiltered Audio to get involved in.
Definitely! I already helped port the Wavetable Oscillator to Audible Instruments and added input normalization to Bernoulli Gate and Texture Synthesizer (to match their hardware counterparts).

I want to contribute some modules, but I'm waiting for the development process to stabilize. The release dependencies and compilation process have changed a few times since the initial release.

thelizard wrote:

Definitely! I already helped port the Wavetable Oscillator to Audible Instruments and added input normalization to Bernoulli Gate and Texture Synthesizer (to match their hardware counterparts).

I want to contribute some modules, but I'm waiting for the development process to stabilize. The release dependencies and compilation process have changed a few times since the initial release.
That's great to hear! I probably should have predicted that you might have had a hand in there somewhere already :)

I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.

lnikj wrote:
thelizard wrote:

That's great to hear! I probably should have predicted that you might have had a hand in there somewhere already :)

I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.
In case you missed it on Facebook, I just started posting stuff yesterday:
https://github.com/mhetrick/hetrickcv

I'm up to 7 modules. I'll post precompiled binaries when Andrew releases 0.5.0 in 2-3 weeks.

Many thanks Michael. If I tell you my name is Nik you’ll know who I am :)

I’ve built them, they’re great and front patching them in vcvrack is so much more fun than wiring them up in Realtor.

Cheers.

No mention of Zip in this thread, odd
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:No mention of Zip in this thread, odd

there's a separate thread for it

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=493283

:tu:

Just wondering, is there going to be a point when these UA plugs will become fully modular so that you can take modulation from one plug and use that to modulate parameters on the others or is that just crazy talk?

Obviously you could just copy modulation settings to the other plugs if you wanted say envelopes, sequencers or LFOs in sync but think it would open up some possibilities to be able to use the spectral analysis from Zip to modulate frequency range in the other plugs (e.g. delay mix could be modulated by events within Spec Ops that are sidechained and analysed in Zip but using multiple parallel rather than serial processing).

Return to “Effects”