D16 Tekturon Multitap Sequenced Delay

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Tekturon

and jolly good it is too, will eat up CPU as you increase the number of taps. Should have some sort of dist/bitcrusher in the chain. Why no 1/4 note delay ?( know you can work around this but handy all the same) and an LFO to modulate parameters would be brilliant.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

And still no reverse delay per tap in this delay !... I know it's harder to build because it needs an extra parameter (chop lenght), but it's not impossible, I've built mine using DDMF Metaplugin.

Very good one. Close to perfect (but no reverse mode :( ).
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Really good...now to see what the coupon says! I wish synths came with this kind of delay sequencer built in! :tu:

Just looked at my user account and I've 10 of their products (1 free, 9 paid for) and alas I don't seem to have *any* coupons. It pretty much looks like I've everything I need delay-wise that's in this product already in UVI Relayer anyway ...

No couponski in my user area. :cry:
(i have 2 synth licences 101+Pho§&icle)
- WonderEcho -

Anyone got a coupon already? Seems not.. ..bad timing i would say. Maybe they love to be snowed under with questions at support..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

So what, no extra discount for silverline users ?

Not quite sure how it'd work if you didn't purchase at least one d16 plugin directly from their site, but it looks like PluginBoutique have the 15% crossgrade offer - http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2 ... ime-Offer-

murnau wrote:Anyone got a coupon already? Seems not.. ..bad timing i would say. Maybe they love to be snowed under with questions at support..
I got it in an email yesterday and today it shows in my account..

Kr3eM wrote:
murnau wrote:Anyone got a coupon already? Seems not.. ..bad timing i would say. Maybe they love to be snowed under with questions at support..
I got it in an email yesterday and today it shows in my account..
Thanx Kr3eM! No email here but suddenly a coupon code in my account with 15% off. I really believed that the offer would be better. :(
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Got all the D16 plugins except Tekturon. The only license transfer product was Nithonat. Got a 15% introductory discount in my D16 Group user area.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

This is pretty nice, but it probably is going to be less useful to those that
have Relayer. Sequencing the filter seems about it's biggest advantage
over the UVI offering. Feature wise, it loses out by a fair margin IMHO.

I think I might wait for a better deal on it.

-Cheers

With the 15% off, according to my calculations that converts to about $65 USD. I'm not sure it is worth it, given the dozens of other delay effects already at my disposal. In fact, I'll say it is definitely not worth it. I would have hoped for 50% off for those of us who already own everything else they make. Guess I'll sit this one out.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

I have 15% coupon, owning 8 paid licenses - and I need a time machine:
"Introductory discount to use until June 15th, 2016"

Return to “Effects”