Audiodamage EOS 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Eos 2

Never saw that coming, it hasn't been announced here yet?

Looks like a new algorithm, updated hires friendly UI, VST3 and preset management system.

I was under the impression that AD had all but given up plugin development/updates? :?

$59, or $10 upgrade from EOS 1

New/Old website issues still appear to exist, and getting hold of AD has proved difficult for me so far.

https://www.audiodamage.com/collections ... d034-eos-2

Totally unexpected. Thanks for the heads up :)

Edit: Just tried to buy the update, but I cant log in. "No account with those details". I have an account and own many AD plugins. I know about the "old site" and can get into it there, but not on the new site. Does this mean I'll need to open another account? You'd think they would have got this mess sorted out by now.
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Mon May 08, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tehlord wrote:I was under the impression that AD had all but given up plugin development/updates? :?
AFAIK they haven't given up but focusing on hardware. Eurorack modules etc.

Oh. That's a surprise indeed. Very cool.

10 bucks for the upgrade? Sounds good.
"The 'less-is-more'-guy ... he's an asshole." (Billy Decker)

What happened to Rough Rider Pro or was it discontinued?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:What happened to Rough Rider Pro or was it discontinued?
Tattoo is missing too ...

will def get the upgrade. so worth it.. i've used this verb a lot over the years.

Well, if anyone is able to successfully purchase it, upgrade or otherwise, please let us know.

-cheers

pekbro wrote:Well, if anyone is able to successfully purchase it, upgrade or otherwise, please let us know.

-cheers
I just purchased and installed and used. No problems. Works fine. Sounds very good.

The interface size is on the TINY side... :(

Sounds very nice. at that price it was a no-brainer...
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

If you are an Eos 1 owner, purchase the upgrade here (upgrade requires version 1 to be installed).
https://t.co/HTaa2NAmPQ

Update bought!

thecontrolcentre wrote:...Just tried to buy the update, but I cant log in. "No account with those details"...
Reach the support page, there's explanations and link to the "hold" site.

nordickvr wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:...Just tried to buy the update, but I cant log in. "No account with those details"...
Reach the support page, there's explanations and link to the "hold" site.
Thanks. I did say that I knew about the old site in the part of my post you didn't quote. I had to make a new account to buy the upgrade.

posting.php?mode=reply&f=6&t=484355
IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS "MISSING" PLEASE NOTE!!!!

We had a major catastrophe with our previous site, which forced the creation of this one. The two are incompatible, as far as the customer database is concerned, and accounts on the old site are not on this one. We are in the process of creating a legacy locker for previous accounts. While we work on that, you may access the old site at:

http://67.18.246.163/

Your account is still there, and everything you purchased is in it. We are endeavoring to solve this problem as best we can.

Return to “Effects”