Toneboosters Reverb 4 vs ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

djeroen wrote:Update is now available with a release candidate shimmer mode implemented in Reverb v4!
SWEET! Will check out tonight or tomorrow.

It's a release candidate as it may still need some fine tuning. But the effect is certainly there.
There are two independent pitch shifters that can go up to an octave up or down, and the option to choose between a feed forward or feedback shimmer topology (which seems quite unique).

Sounds great man. :tu:

Need to try it. Is shimmer mode still in beta?

Sale :D
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Any chance of adding LFO destinations for the Ptch shift values and Size?
This is one of the few verbs that can smoothly alter size without glitching :hyper:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Igro wrote:Need to try it. Is shimmer mode still in beta?
http://www.toneboosters.com/news/
Plugin bundle v1.0.2 – July 12, 2017
Reverb v4.0.2
Fixed VST3 plugin category
Fixed preset selection issue in Cubase Pro 9 (VST3 version)
Release candidate for Shimmer mode implemented
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

mcnelson wrote:
Igro wrote:Need to try it. Is shimmer mode still in beta?
http://www.toneboosters.com/news/
Plugin bundle v1.0.2 – July 12, 2017
Reverb v4.0.2
Fixed VST3 plugin category
Fixed preset selection issue in Cubase Pro 9 (VST3 version)
Release candidate for Shimmer mode implemented
Thank you, I just installed that version.
(BTW, was playing with saturations in Barricade 4 and I wish Toneboosters released a dedicated Saturation plugin)

Very nice reverb indeed! Instant buy for me. Complements nicely Valhalla reverbs. Works very well with drums and pianos with few minutes of testing.

Igro wrote: I wish Toneboosters released a dedicated Saturation plugin
+9999

nicksohn wrote:
+9999
Just out of curiosity: what functionality would you want to to see, given that there's currently 3 plugins with saturation functionality ( good old Ferox, ReelBus, and Barricade v4 with the new input modeller)?

djeroen wrote:
nicksohn wrote:
+9999
Just out of curiosity: what functionality would you want to to see, given that there's currently 3 plugins with saturation functionality ( good old Ferox, ReelBus, and Barricade v4 with the new input modeller)?
For me personally, look at ff Saturn. And while we are dreaming, can we expect v. 4 of the EQ in the coming future? :D
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

djeroen wrote:
nicksohn wrote:
+9999
Oh man, I'd love to see something that could go just a bit further, like something that can handle Camel Crusher, Sausage Fattener territory, while at the same time retaining the subtle capability of Barricade et al.

And/or multiband.

djeroen wrote:
nicksohn wrote:
+9999
Yes, you've done with tape saturation (perfect) , so probably something toward tube, amp, clipper and so on. And if you add lfo within the plugin, that would be amazing!

Elevated_being wrote:And while we are dreaming, can we expect v. 4 of the EQ in the coming future? :D
+1 ;)

Return to “Effects”