Audiority Echoes T7E mkII updated to v2.2.2 - All Tube Italian Magnetic Echo (AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Echoes T7E mkII

Thanks for your feedback, guys. I'm just wondering, when you feel it as grainy, if you are setting the input knob to the max.

Cheers,
Luca

Can this create doppler/slowdown delay effects without automation? I often see the effect demoed in videos (eg Outer Space delay; Echoboy and here) but it's rarely programmable.

Dip200 wrote: If I remember correctly, the ERS Echorek sounds more accurate however it has fixed delay times (wtf) and ERS sucks as company (no support, slow updates if at all)
And STILL no Mac version at ERS.

Which is why when I saw this it was an instant purchase for me.
Very happy with it, nice work Luca.

grainy: not even sure if right term or not to tell the truth or just did something on distorted guitar that was bit strange but was using presets on my Grosh electrajet. I played Kuassa creme before it. Lightweight is why I test with vermilion and creme. No such issue using vermilion. But then again everything doesn't always mesh

Wow wow and wow! Instant buy! :tu!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Richard deHove wrote:Can this create doppler/slowdown delay effects without automation? I often see the effect demoed in videos (eg Outer Space delay; Echoboy and here) but it's rarely programmable.
Sort of... there's a bit of slowdown you can do with the drum stop trick, but currently is not a full featured parameter yet. I'll implement it as a parameter on the next update.
acousticglue wrote:grainy: not even sure if right term or not to tell the truth or just did something on distorted guitar that was bit strange but was using presets on my Grosh electrajet. I played Kuassa creme before it. Lightweight is why I test with vermilion and creme. No such issue using vermilion. But then again everything doesn't always mesh
I guess your chain is guitar -> Kuassa amp -> Echoes T7E, right? I'll test it with both Creme and Vermilion, so I can try to get what are you feeling.

Thank you very much again, guys!

Cheers,
Luca

I improved the input/output volume balance. In this way you'll get a louder signal without having to crank the input all the way up (and overdriving the input stage). It works good and will be implemented in the next update.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote:I improved the input/output volume balance. In this way you'll get a louder signal without having to crank the input all the way up (and overdriving the input stage). It works good and will be implemented in the next update.

Cheers,
Luca
Excellent, that sounds good.
Now I do notice having to crank the Input to get useful levels.

Luca,

I've tried to use the website form to send a request about completing my effects bundle (as suggested in the email announcement), but whenever I try it, I get: "There was an error trying to send your message. Please try again later."

Any suggestions?

Hi,
we had server issues in the morning. Please send an email to info<at>audiority.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Luca

Audiority wrote:Hi,
we had server issues in the morning. Please send an email to info<at>audiority.com

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Luca
After I posted, I saw on Facebook that there were some issues.

I'll send an email.

Thanks!
Last edited by jsp1979 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This thing is seriously f*ing awesome! The fun really begins when you start modulating the stuff in the lower panel. Outstanding work Luca! :hail:

-Cheers

Audiority wrote:Thanks for your feedback, guys. I'm just wondering, when you feel it as grainy, if you are setting the input knob to the max.

Cheers,
Luca
It has nothing to do with it. I seem to get a smoother sound by setting up T7E in a send, fully wet, after a transient designer removing a few db attack, and an EQ that dips around 2500 plus a smooth hp at 300.

I did so when I compared it to ERS Echorek (with a K) and what I noticed is that your plugin has a lot of more "grainy" frequenicies going on at 2500 at the first few echoes. Then a few taps later it actually does the opposite and removes more content at 1K plus building a lot of resonances at iirc 250, 300. This is of coursee dependend on tape age etc. but I found it to be generally true.

So in conclusion I would like to suggest to incorporate something along the lines I mentioned, maybe as an optional, additional mod. That is, less build up at 250ish or so, less energy over 1500 - 2500 in the beginning, slower decay below 1000 at later times, slighly smoother attack of the echoes. Something like that.

I also welcome your mentioning of the new gain staging you plan for an update, regardless of the things I mentioned. I think the plugin also has some room for code optimizations regarding CPU usage but that's another story. Lastly I want to mention that I actually bought a license and am a happy user. These are just suggestion to make a nice plugin maybe a bit nicer :)

Thanks Dip! I do really appreciate feedbacks and constructive criticisms.
I was thinking that maybe I can make slight modifications to the code and insert more "types" as an optional menu. In this way I should be able to also get close to the Sound City Echomaster and the post 1970 PE, which both are solid state.

Cheers,
Luca

I've tried so hard to not like this plugin and avoid buying it, but I don't think I can keep it up. It just sounds so lovely, and priced so attractively. My wallet hates you.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Return to “Effects”