Flux bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yep, good to see that I'm not alone too. :)

the nebula analyser for the panorama is really nice... does anyone now an alternative to this?

midi_transmission wrote:Yep, good to see that I'm not alone too. :)

the nebula analyser for the panorama is really nice... does anyone now an alternative to this?
I've had the full Pure Analyzer system for years and that nebula is my favorite meter ever, I think. I've looked for a equivalent that runs as a native VST for years, and have yet to find one. That said, one thing I love about the Flux system is how the colors represent the same frequency range across all modules. It's a brilliant metering system IMO.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

So this analyser has been available for years as standalone and was never made available as a VST/AU? Very strange.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

There is a send VST that sends the audio to it. I think that's ok.

I really was happy when I saw the sale, because I liked the analyser very much. But I just can't buy it when I can't install it. Killed by copy protection. ;(

tappert wrote:how long will the deal last? There is nothing on their website.
budweiser wrote:This is a really good question, as i'm badly broke until monday. I red somewhere on their site about a cyber monday thing, so i hope til monday !
Runs till the 27th, not sure if it's the beginning or end of day, I assume it's the end, due to it being cyber monday, end date was hiding at the bottom of the email they sent out in a tiny sized font.

I saw this sale!! It’s a crazy price.

Those running SoundGrid/DigiGrid will also benefit, because they will also run on that platform supposedly.

For anyone having trouble try running the full channel versions, not the studio sessions. I had this same problem with authorisation when this bundle was released. Know that the Studio Session is limited to two channels only, while the bigger brother has 8 ins/out. Thats the only different for testing purposes. :party:

As for offering anything more than DMG, it won't. To be honest I think Tokyo Dawn has Flux beat for purely digital transparency. Flux is well overdue for a version 4s IMHO. Most plugins introduce latency, even the current version of EQ Epure adds a little bit and its cumulative. I've made a number of posts on their forum and no reply whatsoever from their team. They due respond to email eventually.

:borg:

I tried the demos. There was enough there to justify the price, for me. The Flux plugins have a wide enough range of operation to be useful for more overt effects. The AB morph is pretty unique and cool too. I already have Bittersweet Pro and its an excellent transient too, mostly because of the wide range of control and the ease of use of the various channel modes. Like a lot of people I struggle to get the samplegrabber and analyzer to work - it seems to want to use IP networking to transfer data from the plugin to the analyzer but I keep getting connection errors. Who knows. might be too legacy. Even still the other plugins are pretty nice for $64. I paid more for Bittersweet Pro when it came out - at the time I dont think they even had the Sessions versions (stereo only) and bundle.

Return to “Effects”