Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
vasyan
KVRist

163 posts since 16 Feb, 2013, from Krasnoyarsk, Siberia, RU

Postby vasyan; Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:17 am Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Ambient Reverb

The free high-quality reverberator of «Ambient Reverb» is intended first of all for operation with sound material in a ambient genre, though with success it can be applied also in other musical styles and the directions (for example for a vocal very excellently :tu: ).

Distinctive feature of a plug-in is the broad range of reverberation time (up to 100 seconds) that allows to receive types of reverberation, different on character, and also an opportunity in a literal sense to freeze sounds, at the same time to receive interesting sound pads, like Frippertronics. The reverberator of «Ambient Reverb» works by the principle of algorithmic reverberation with calculation enough the dense sound reflections on time, allowing to receive realistic reverberation without effect of granularity.

• 16 factory presets
  • Two band parametric equalizer
  • Indicator and knobs of input/output level
  • Low load of the CPU/FPU
  • The 32nd and 64th bit versions of a plug-in
  • Windows xp and above
  • VST 2.4 protocol

Homepage
Download
Last edited by vasyan on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
sinkmusic
KVRAF

6086 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:55 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Thank you, Vasyan, i'm going to try it right now :)
sinkmusic
KVRAF

6086 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:16 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

After a short, early test :
- It has a nice GUI (bigger than the screenshot posted above).
- I wish we could have a "link" option for left and right predelay.
- I like a lot to play with diffusion setting on reverb, and it is not featured on this one : did you consider implementing such a diffusion parameter ?
- It's not only an "ambient reverb", i managed to get good room sound on drums out of it (with short "size" settings).
- The decay goes beyond 100second and feature a freeze option :love: That makes it an ambient reverb indeed :D
U-o
KVRian

921 posts since 16 Nov, 2011

Postby U-o; Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:17 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Wow! I'll try it later. Thank you.
FL Studio Producer Edition
+ Harmless, Harmor, Podolski, ZebraCM, Zebralette
+ FL Studio Native Plugin Effects, G-Tune, Limiter No.6, Krush, OrilRiver, Sanford Reverb, SDRR
+ Wavosaur
vasyan
KVRist

Postby vasyan; Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:52 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

sinkmusic wrote:After a short, early test :
- It has a nice GUI (bigger than the screenshot posted above).
- I wish we could have a "link" option for left and right predelay.
- I like a lot to play with diffusion setting on reverb, and it is not featured on this one : did you consider implementing such a diffusion parameter ?
- It's not only an "ambient reverb", i managed to get good room sound on drums out of it (with short "size" settings).
- The decay goes beyond 100second and feature a freeze option :love: That makes it an ambient reverb indeed :D

Unfortunately big GUI are actual now, but in the previous plug-ins I did design of the smaller sizes for what received many complaints from users.

As the first version of a plug-in was made in 2011, and was developed especially for ambient, the concept of a plug-in remained former - basic purpose the long sounds for ambient/dark/drone and so on.

You can listen to minimalistic dark ambient improvising where this plug-in is used here (Track with the name Ambient Reverb - Demo)
Last edited by vasyan on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
sbj
KVRian

1023 posts since 17 Aug, 2012, from Old Zealand

Postby sbj; Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:04 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Thanks for this vasyan :)

A little appreciation sent through your donate button :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
It's hard...To be soft
cnt
KVRist

161 posts since 8 Mar, 2001, from Stockholm

Postby cnt; Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:16 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Nice work!
/ C'n'T
Hi People! I'm an addict. Music is my drug.
Woodgardens
KVRist

80 posts since 18 Oct, 2017

Postby Woodgardens; Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:18 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Thank you. I like the stompbox design pretty much.
Turello
KVRAF

3041 posts since 6 Jul, 2012, from Sick-cily

Postby Turello; Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:47 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Thanks man!
Curious to try it soon because Fripp is my favourite guitarist!!!
The 2 eq filters are shelving?
Not so important but why not 2 hpf/lpf filters?
Btw seems cool and i hope to try it asap...
By specs and GUI reminds me something between Valhalla Shimmer and Lexicon Pantheon...
Ambient Mechanics
KVRist

76 posts since 2 Jul, 2012, from Cork, Ireland

Postby Ambient Mechanics; Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:54 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Thanks, Vasily, for this updated version..and for the English UI..very much appreciated! I'll be recommending this to everyone I know, as well as writing a review on it, just as soon as I've played around with it. I'll forward you a link to the review once it's posted. :tu:
tatanka
KVRian

737 posts since 12 Jan, 2014

Postby tatanka; Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:56 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

This gives me really hope for the other instruments to work someday in my win 7 64 bit environment with waveform....

It is the first of your plugs that not instantly crashes waveform while loading (version 3 has crashed it like acutal versions of polygas and marazmator.

Hope you can transfer what you changed from ambient 3 to ambient 4 to the other plugs so that I get a chance to use them in waveform, they are really great but as long as they are just crashing daw.....

On first look: this is an absolute marvellous usable ambient reverb, hope some talented guys will provide some additional presets but even the few once so far are great.

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:
Chris-S
KVRAF

2326 posts since 10 Nov, 2013, from Germany

Postby Chris-S; Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:43 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Hi,
thanks, it's very good.

Some minor issues:

- Modulation is missing
- Alternative GUI (more modern) would be nice
vasyan
KVRist

Postby vasyan; Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Chris-S wrote:Hi,
thanks, it's very good.

Some minor issues:

- Modulation is missing
- Alternative GUI (more modern) would be nice

The algorithm does not provide modulation. Application of modulation in an algorithm will be led to higher loading of the processor. It is also possible to tell that there is not enough diffusion knob, but in my opinion this superfluous.

There was a task to make design as the real device.
P.S. I do not love acid/modern design :wink:
Halonmusic
KVRist

471 posts since 13 Nov, 2015, from Norway

Postby Halonmusic; Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:38 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Wow thank you! :)
vasyan
KVRist

Postby vasyan; Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:51 am Re: Free VST «Ambient Reverb» (Windows 32/64)

Turello wrote:Thanks man!
Curious to try it soon because Fripp is my favourite guitarist!!!
The 2 eq filters are shelving?
Not so important but why not 2 hpf/lpf filters?
Btw seems cool and i hope to try it asap...
By specs and GUI reminds me something between Valhalla Shimmer and Lexicon Pantheon...

Oh yes Robert Fripp is a great musician! (hard rock + psychedelia + ambient)
I respect! :tu:
Unfortunately I seldom am interested in other similar plug-ins because a great lot of time leaves on development and on musical creativity :wink:
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects