TBProAudio: ISOL8 - Mix Monitoring Plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
User avatar
KVRian
887 posts since 21 Nov, 2018

Post Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:45 am

TB-ProAudio wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:32 am
Hmm, works here.
Works here now too, was problem with Antivirus :tu:

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

648 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:04 pm

Update 2.0.4:
- FIX: VST3 Ableton multi bus config

KVRer
2 posts since 13 Jul, 2012

Post Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:30 am

"Click with shift left mouse button or right mouse button on any button deactivates all
other buttons. This helps to quickly click through individual bands."

Not functioning since V2. :(

Many thanks for sharing your free plugins. Love mvMeter and sTilt. Great job. :tu:

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

648 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:53 am

Reaperto wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:30 am
"Click with shift left mouse button or right mouse button on any button deactivates all
other buttons. This helps to quickly click through individual bands."

Not functioning since V2. :(

Many thanks for sharing your free plugins. Love mvMeter and sTilt. Great job. :tu:
We will fix this asap, sorry.

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

648 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:39 am

TB-ProAudio wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:53 am
Reaperto wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:30 am
"Click with shift left mouse button or right mouse button on any button deactivates all
other buttons. This helps to quickly click through individual bands."

Not functioning since V2. :(

Many thanks for sharing your free plugins. Love mvMeter and sTilt. Great job. :tu:
We will fix this asap, sorry.
Fixed in V2.2.2, now available :love:

KVRAF
8383 posts since 16 Aug, 2006

Post Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:40 am

Talk about customer service. On a free plugin no less!

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

648 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:52 am

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:40 am
Talk about customer service. On a free plugin no less!
Thank you :!:

KVRer
2 posts since 13 Jul, 2012

Post Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:39 am

Working like a charm! So many thanks! :clap: :clap: :clap:

KVRer
7 posts since 7 Sep, 2015

Post Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:46 pm

I just updated to the latest version and it broke compatibility with previous projects in Pro tools. It now shows up under TBPA and and pro tools sees it as a different plugin.

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

648 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:45 am

ReverbHead wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:46 pm
I just updated to the latest version and it broke compatibility with previous projects in Pro tools. It now shows up under TBPA and and pro tools sees it as a different plugin.
Hm, we always used TBPA as our label in Protools. But it is correct, 2.0 is not parameter compatible with 1.x. This is why we recommend to uninstall 1.x.

User avatar
KVRian
674 posts since 10 Sep, 2015 from You haven't unlocked this character yet

Post Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:44 pm

Is there a possibility we could see plugin synchronization across different tracks? I like the ISOL8 layout features over Gaffel's, so this is why I ask.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

KVRist
300 posts since 2 Nov, 2020

Post Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:13 am

There is a small click when toggling bands, I think a short crossfade would help.

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

648 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:31 am

ScrLk wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:13 am
There is a small click when toggling bands, I think a short crossfade would help.
Which OS, which DAW and which plugin format?
Click seems to be very strong on BigSur (ARM)...

In any case we will have a look.

User avatar
KVRian

Topic Starter

648 posts since 16 May, 2014 from Germany

Post Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:59 am

Mathematics wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:44 pm
Is there a possibility we could see plugin synchronization across different tracks? I like the ISOL8 layout features over Gaffel's, so this is why I ask.
Thank you for this. We may consider it in a future update.

KVRist
300 posts since 2 Nov, 2020

Post Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:03 am

TB-ProAudio wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:31 am
ScrLk wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:13 am
There is a small click when toggling bands, I think a short crossfade would help.
Which OS, which DAW and which plugin format?
Click seems to be very strong on BigSur (ARM)...

In any case we will have a look.
Cubase 11 / Windows 10 / VST3

Return to “Effects”