RELATED
PRODUCTS
Anthology XI

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
lnikj wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:
chuck death wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Was everyone successful at authorising it?
No, I had exatcly the same issues as you. I've also emailed Eventide.
Any response from Eventide?
I've not even had a message confirming they've received my email
Just got a response telling me to try all the things I had already tried
No reply here yet. There is nothing to try anyway; there are no licences on my (soft) iLoks and they have taken my Anthology X licence and not given me an Anthology XI licence in return.
Me too, but did not take the single licences that were part of the upgrade and it doesnt recognise them as surrenderable, though they are sitting there deactivated :dog:
I just logged into ilok to get screenshots for the Eventide rep who responded to my email and found the issue had been resolved and I was able to activate Anthology XI without issue. I recommend checking your ilok license manager again in case this is the same for you.

In my iLok are currently: Anthology X + XI + the single ones i already had like Blackhole, Ultrareverb etc. - So i have some plugins like Ultrareverb three times now. Not a real problem i guess.. :lol:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yep, Im sorted too and they didnt take my singles required for surrender
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Four new plugins for an unbelievable price, fission and ultratap are both amazing and while I wouldn't have bought t-verb it seems more useful than I had imagined. Thanks eventide for this very generous offer!

The upgrade is pretty bonkers compared to Arturia's upgrade pricing

Yes, it is. One dollar is truly a no-brainer, especially since I originally got Stereo Room 2016 and Ultrachannel for free.

bharris22 wrote:Yes, it is. One dollar is truly a no-brainer, especially since I originally got Stereo Room 2016 and Ultrachannel for free.
in the opposite, both mangledverb and stereo room being the only ones i don't own, 1 $ for both stay as well a no-brainer

murnau wrote:In my iLok are currently: Anthology X + XI + the single ones i already had like Blackhole, Ultrareverb etc. - So i have some plugins like Ultrareverb three times now. Not a real problem i guess.. :lol:

I'm in a similar situation. Can one then sell those single plugins ? I had to surrender some, but not all. I even deactivated those which don't belong to the Anthology XI group. The plugins still work...

Wanterkeelt wrote:
murnau wrote:In my iLok are currently: Anthology X + XI + the single ones i already had like Blackhole, Ultrareverb etc. - So i have some plugins like Ultrareverb three times now. Not a real problem i guess.. :lol:

I'm in a similar situation. Can one then sell those single plugins ? I had to surrender some, but not all. I even deactivated those which don't belong to the Anthology XI group. The plugins still work...
If the feature is available to transfer them from within iLok then yes

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
Wanterkeelt wrote:

If the feature is available to transfer them from within iLok then yes
Ok thanks.

Just me that's disappointed with Fission?

I get better results using the Melda transient/tonal crossover options in the multiband versions or MXXX, which is like Fission on steroids and can go waaaaay further
Transient crossover is also a spectral crossover. It splits the signal into individual frequencies and sends the transient parts for
each of them into the highest band etc. It marks each frequency with its "current transientness" (defined by percents as you can
see on the X axis in the crossover band editor) and puts it into a proper band. The crossover is linear-phase and fully
transparent.
It provides a huge (not only) creative potential as it lets you process split the signal into tonal and transient parts (and anything
in between) and treat each individually. For instance, by compressing the transients using MDynamicsMB you can easily control
attack of drums. Note that this is NOT the same thing as using a normal compressor, because this way you can treat only the
attacks in already mixed signal without affecting the remaining part of the signal. Another example could be using MDelayMB to
generate echoes only to the attacks of each drum.

I think to get best results from fission you have to make sure the transient detection is setup for the sound by soloing the two parts. Have been loading field recordings and find fission has a wide range of uses and abuses. I can't believe this cost me about 22 Euro cents, I thought the upgrade had been a dream but it's been going a while now.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Just me that's disappointed with Fission?
Had I paid real money for it, yes. Since it was about 33 cents, no. At that price, it's useful enough as a weird multi-effect that sometimes works.

I demo'd it when it came out but I was waiting for a really killer deal on it. I never would have paid the $80 to $100 for it that they were asking on sale.

ghettosynth wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Just me that's disappointed with Fission?
Had I paid real money for it, yes. Since it was about 33 cents, no. At that price, it's useful enough as a weird multi-effect that sometimes works.

I demo'd it when it came out but I was waiting for a really killer deal on it. I never would have paid the $80 to $100 for it that they were asking on sale.
Likewise, No chance I would have paid for it

Delete - Upgrade issue was resolved.

Return to “Effects”