ToneBoosters E.Q.4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TB Equalizer v4

3ee wrote:Tried to load v4 and now 4.0.2 versions..

Checked if they are in the right vst folder but still..
Reaper won't recognize them!
Works for me. Reaper 5.70. :tu:

andrei.tuduran wrote:

Got the same problem. Cubase and Cantabile won't recognize the plugin's after the 1.0.5 installer. Contacted Jeroen and he says that the problem is that I've got an offline PC with W7 SP1. From the 1.0.6 installer Windows should be updated. I got a special tuned music PC and will not update Windows, so I am running the 1.0.5 installer with the Track Essentials EQv3...

MRT wrote:Ok, This is a great EQ and everything seems to be working here as expected.

......But if I had a wish, I'd like to see/be able to, dock the EQ-comp controls outside the Analyzer window. I seem to be be dragging it around a lot to get it out of the way. :)
Yes, the controls 'panel' had quickly become an annoyance rather than a pleasure to use. With that and the (seeming) inability to turn off the tooltip hints, has made me put this to one side for now - Tokyo Dawn's Nova gets on with it all nicely here.

thebutler
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v12.0.70; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v5.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

peterdh wrote:
andrei.tuduran wrote:

Got the same problem. Cubase and Cantabile won't recognize the plugin's after the 1.0.5 installer. Contacted Jeroen and he says that the problem is that I've got an offline PC with W7 SP1. From the 1.0.6 installer Windows should be updated. I got a special tuned music PC and will not update Windows, so I am running the 1.0.5 installer with the Track Essentials EQv3...
Just download and install Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package x86 and/or x64.

zagorteney wrote:Just download and install Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package x86 and/or x64.
Thanks for the tip. Going to try this.

Jeroen, can you add similar peak grab feature, what FabFilter Pro-Q2 has? That the analyzer slows down and you can easily grab the resonating peaks?

New update

Equalizer 4.0.3

Added visual keyboard with note highlighting when hovering graph and moving nodes
Added A/B switching option
Increased sensitivity to mouse wheel parameter changes
Added shift modifier for sliders to enable fine editing
Added option to enable / disable tool tips
Added option to save default settings for new instances
Added monitor/audition switch
Added load / save options for program banks
Fixed a bug with the y-axis zoom control snapping back after dragging in certain hosts
Various minor fixes and stability improvements

Awesome update!, thanks Jeroen :tu:

ere2learn wrote:New update

Equalizer 4.0.3

Added visual keyboard with note highlighting when hovering graph and moving nodes
Added A/B switching option
Increased sensitivity to mouse wheel parameter changes
Added shift modifier for sliders to enable fine editing
Added option to enable / disable tool tips
Added option to save default settings for new instances
Added monitor/audition switch
Added load / save options for program banks
Fixed a bug with the y-axis zoom control snapping back after dragging in certain hosts
Various minor fixes and stability improvements
Thanks Jeroen!

great to see this particularly, so theme and size can be set for each new instance: :party:

"Added option to save default settings for new instances"

Feature request: Additional shapes for peaks.

Just me or is the TB website out of action right now?

Works fine here, on Microsoft Edge.

I am looking for an equalizer that makes eq tweaks for me, since I really suck at it, and have so little time on my hands that I rather spend it composing.

Is this the one, or should I look at Izotope instead? The EQ4 looks very promising!

Seems like TB is a great company too, with generous demo limitations.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

@djeroen Are we going to see TB Compressor 4 and ReelBus 4 as well soon? With oversampling options, please.

HcDoom wrote:@djeroen Are we going to see TB Compressor 4 and ReelBus 4 as well soon? With oversampling options, please.
What is wrong with TBRB4 as it is ?

And why are people so obsessed with OS ? it's not like its ALWAYS better, y'know...
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Return to “Effects”