ToneBoosters E.Q.4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TB Equalizer v4

Any plans on adding adjustable slope on all bands like Equalize from Acon Digital?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhJOxrbPqlw

That alone is worth like having 20 different EQ's, one can pretty much do any curve he wants with it. :tu:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Kr3eM wrote:
Lesha wrote:Are there any plans of making external sidechain work for VST2?
+ ?
+1!

Any clue on if the 50% upgrade offer is time limited?

Thanks,
Mario

ups :neutral:
Last edited by ere2learn on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

In the email I've received they say it's time limited :
As licensee of FlX and/or Equalizer v3, you are entitled to a 50% discount for a limited time. Buy now for EUR 15 (normally EUR 30) or download the free demo plugin bundle.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Downloaded the demo. Tested it and love it! Simply awesome. CPU usage is low. Really nice GUI. Good work, Jerome. Only one wish: zero latency mode, please! :)

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onerob wrote:I did press the little enable button but sidechain input seems to have no effect in AU (demo version).
To clarify: It seems to change the input gain of the detector when engaged but it doesn't listen to the sidechain signal.

sonicaly the same as EQ v3

poshook wrote:sonicaly the same as EQ v3
Did you make tests or...? Or your calibrated ears came to that conclusion?

djeroen wrote:FYI - We're working with Avangate to resolve any issues of not being able to upgrade from within your account. In the mean time, we'll be sending out an email to all qualifying licensees with an upgrade link - stay tuned :-)
So people who upgraded from one of the bundles to, say, Barricade V4, will get their bundle licenses reinstated?

As an FlX owner I received the upgrade email - thank you! When does the offer end?
Last edited by MogwaiBoy on Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HcDoom wrote:
Did you make tests or...? Or your calibrated ears came to that conclusion?
No, just make some null tests and with the same settings they null by -100db

That was to be expected, all digital eqs are same unless there is some saturation and thd involved! Thx for letting us know... :)

Enhancement request for workflow speed: any chance to have ctrl+alt+drag on nodes tweak bandwidth? I miss quick bandwidth node "dragging" a lot from other equalizers - example ReaEQ.... :)

- Mario

Yes for those filters that are the same in v3 and v4, and as long as no dynamic changes are applied, they should give a very similar response. There are a couple of very important differences though:

- Headroom and noise floor should be significantly better in v4
- Parameter changes (by automation or manual) will not product any zipper noise (in contrast to v3)
- All dynamic options (downward compression, upward compression) are not available in v3
- v4 supports higher-order filters (not available in v3)
- v4 has external side chain input (not available in v3)
- Workflow in v4 is significantly better than v3
- Resizable GUI (not available in v3)
- Percentage EQ also works with LP and HP filters (not available in v3)
- Multi-channel support (not available in v3)

MogwaiBoy wrote:So people who upgraded from one of the bundles to, say, Barricade V4, will get their bundle licenses reinstated?
Hi @MogwaiBoy - This is only speculation on my part, so verify, but I think there’s a move away from keyfiles to serial numbers. All of my upgrades that have “disappeared” have all had keyfile protection, but as long as I have them backed up, I’m good for the future. Avantgate seems to preserve the serial numbers within your purchase history.
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

Return to “Effects”