New VST from Admiral Quality: Stunning Phaser

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

imrae wrote:... As mentioned in the phaser thread Enigma is pretty cool.
:) Fresh quote just from another thread. Funny coincidence. :wink:
But obviously it's all subjective. This plugin doesn't convince me; that's it.

From the post of sqigls it seemed that he was working together with the developer.

And I'll take a Pollock any day. :tu:

Tried the waves enigma and its not like the same kind of classical type phaser fx at all. If you like it that's fine but i don't think it's what aq was going for so not really fair to compare the two. It does lots of things enigma can't too (envelope follower!!!)

there's that really sharp 'nasal' sound (i call it for some reason) in a phaser, which for my tastes is verging on the annoying unuseable side, and there's the creamy lush filter type sound, which Stunning Phaser nails pretty well.

As always, each to their own, but the nasal type phaser sound just sounds cheap and piercing to my ears, i've never really liked it nor found a place for it.

I think Stunning Phaser joins Big Rock and Phase Mistress in the software 'lush phaser' royalty category. I love the sound, and any plugin that doesn't require iLok or an activation centre wins for me. Big Rock is lovely, but on both Windows and OSX, i got random occasional but showstopping DC noise blasts and crashes that have forced me to stop using it. Their compressor does the same thing unfortunately. It's a real shame, cos they both sound awesome and are light on resources.

Half price of all those too.

New update coming! https://www.gearslutz.com/board/product ... st13207312

What?
Its still beta
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Its gettin beta all the time...
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

But not any prettier :hihi:

He should get an adult to help him

This board equals more and more a stupid kindergarten

AnX wrote:He should get an adult to help him
Ist there any particular reason why you feel the need to insult this developer, or is that simply part of your character?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:
Ist there any particular reason why you feel the need to insult this developer, or is that simply part of your character?
It's a part of his character. Just ignore.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

jens wrote:
Not that i have to explain myself to you but yeah, he's obnoxious. Since he got banned from here he's continued his pathetic rants elsewhere. A total tool.

Is it zero delay feedback?

Michael L wrote:Its gettin beta all the time...
:clap:

Return to “Effects”