Audio Damage released ADverb2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The ADverb2 download includes 32/64-bit VST and VST3, and 64-bit AAX for Windows 8.1 or greater, and as a Universal Binary AU/VST/VST3/AAX for OSX (10.9 or greater).

ADverb2 for iOS coming soon!

ADverb2 is a full update of our classic ADverb (originally named "Reverence") vintage digital plate reverb. We took the DSP code from the original, greatly expanded the maximum decay time, and created versions for all popular plugin platforms.

Manual (Note: this manual is for the original ADverb. Manual for ADverb2 coming soon.)

Features

» Simple-to-use reverb settings, with pre-delay, time, and size, plus an extensive filtering section to shape the reverb tail.

» Logical vintage-style user interface, vector-based for resizability and future-proofing.

» XML-based cross-platform preset manager, with copy and paste. (You can even move presets between the iOS version and the desktop version with Handoff.)

» Optimized reverb algorithm for low CPU load.
https://www.audiodamage.com/collections ... 45-adverb2

Very good plate reverb...is they improve the gui and the filter on the tail...

hivkorn wrote:Very good plate reverb...is they improve the gui and the filter on the tail...
Good reverb it is, but did you actually see the previous "old" GUI? This a laughable in comparison ..

Glad to see them spending some time on their plugins. I was a huge fanboy of them way back when - but lost all interest when they went Eurorack. Would be good to see them release new plugins.

(C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Is there any overlap with EOS2 ?

Proteinshake wrote:
hivkorn wrote:Very good plate reverb...is they improve the gui and the filter on the tail...
Good reverb it is, but did you actually see the previous "old" GUI? This a laughable in comparison ..
Oh noes!! No fake shadows!!

Adverb is different that EOS , not the same product , eos have modulation ...eos algo was coded by the valhalla dev.
I like the new gui. The old one was more realistic .

hivkorn wrote:Adverb is different that EOS , not the same product , eos have modulation ...eos algo was coded by the valhalla dev.
I like the new gui. The old one was more realistic .
No, the AD Ratshack Reverb is more Realistic :D

THIS :hug:

How are you supposed to get depth out of a GUI that's totally flat? :D Think about that Audio Damage ..

It's the flat gui trend pioneered by Ableton. Personally I like the original.
A well-behaved signature.

The old gui was nice, but way too small. This one is completely resizable, much easier to read. I don't mind the $10 upgrade fee.

thecontrolcentre wrote:The old gui was nice, but way too small. This one is completely resizable, much easier to read. I don't mind the $10 upgrade fee.
Well, that explains it then. Probably a key factor why things are trending this way, people want resizable guis.

I was going to buy Discord 4 but missed the April 8 deadline sale.

How does this and EOS compare to the Valhalla equivalent - Is there much in it (especially with Sean having a hand in EOS)?

EOS is more restrictive , you have more parameter for the modulation with the valhalla fx

Return to “Effects”