PRODUCTS
Subspace

Now that's customer support!
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
zynaptiq wrote:
fidox wrote:i did once, mentioned and nothing happened.
We have no open support requests of this type so my guess is some sort of SPAM filter.

I emailed them last night around 10:30pm (Uk) as my Subspace ilok serial wasnt accepted, I received a reply within 1 minute with a new serial.
:clap:
NOBODY will ever top that!
:clap:

We try 8)

Please bear with us in case we take a little longer sometimes, which does happen - contrary to popular belief we're actually humans :D
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

zynaptiq wrote:I THINK that this may be a case where the dual buffering was activated for that parameter by accident. I'll forward the issue to the devs.
Was there ever a fix or update for the wet/dry mix issue??

Just a quick thought on the lack of controls:

If you're an Eventide Blackhole user, how often do you adjust anything other than the dry/wet mix on the default preset? I mean, if you're going for that sound, it's right there.

I like the simplicity. I think the gui could be a little prettier, but that doesn't affect the sound.

I got version 1.0.1 when I signed up to the newsletter. Just checked the site and the current version is 1.0.3. No idea what's changed as there's no version history or changelog anywhere.
Image Image Image Image

dangayle wrote: I like the simplicity. I think the gui could be a little prettier, but that doesn't affect the sound.
I think that if there is another update, perhaps the wet value could be made larger or whiter. On my 14 inch laptop, the value is rather hard to read. The (lack of) UI is not a concern to me in itself.
Go MuLab!

SparkySpark wrote:
dangayle wrote: I like the simplicity. I think the gui could be a little prettier, but that doesn't affect the sound.
I think that if there is another update, perhaps the wet value could be made larger or whiter. On my 14 inch laptop, the value is rather hard to read. The (lack of) UI is not a concern to me in itself.
That’s primarily what I was thinking about. A cool waveform like on Pro-R would be cool, but I’m cool with having a top grade but CPU friendly reverb that I can throw onto a default FX buss.

sprnva wrote:I got version 1.0.1 when I signed up to the newsletter. Just checked the site and the current version is 1.0.3. No idea what's changed as there's no version history or changelog anywhere.
1.03 is the latest version

I'm back... you didn't know I was gone, right? (or maybe even that I was here in the first place... har)

Anyways, just signed up for this and seemed to get everything in a timely fashion... a couple messages in my junk box is all (beats a punch in the junk or box, gear depending).

Thanks to the OP.
WEASEL: World Electro-Acoustic Sound Excitation Laboratories

antithesist wrote:I'm back... you didn't know I was gone, right? (or maybe even that I was here in the first place... har)

Anyways, just signed up for this and seemed to get everything in a timely fashion... a couple messages in my junk box is all (beats a punch in the junk or box, gear depending).

Thanks to the OP.
Of course we knew you were gone. We always notice. We are like Google. Or Mark Z. :D
Go MuLab!

dangayle wrote: That’s primarily what I was thinking about. A cool waveform like on Pro-R would be cool, but I’m cool with having a top grade but CPU friendly reverb that I can throw onto a default FX buss.
Wow that's a coincidence. Or maybe not; maybe more people feel the value is on the small side. :)

I agree with you that making a free version by taking away a UI but leave the great sound intact is a good way to go.

BTW, as a contrast: I tried Breeze, with its very cool visuals. I was surprised to find out that they didn't help me at all during actual use.

Two things I really would like as improvements to Subspace:
1. The very clean option of Adaptiverb. At least the reverb in the Adaptiverb promo video sounds more musical than my tries with Subspace, which sounds more traditional (am I wrong?).
2. A smaller download if possible. Subspace is rather large for a download.

...but it sounds great! :tu:
Go MuLab!

Finally got around to installing this and wow I was missing out. Arguably the best sounding free reverb out right now and has me really intrigued with how good the full version of Adaptiverb must be. Like SUBSPACE just sounds LUSH af.

With that said why is there not a UI? I downloaded and installed in twice to make sure. I thought it had that simple A B C D pannel but mine doesn't seem to have a UI anywhere to be found lol.

It does have that"A B C Z" panel, so if you're NOT getting that something isn't behaving as it should....what OS/host/plugin format etc are you using?
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.

dangayle wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:53 pm Just a quick thought on the lack of controls:

If you're an Eventide Blackhole user, how often do you adjust anything other than the dry/wet mix on the default preset? I mean, if you're going for that sound, it's right there.

I like the simplicity. I think the gui could be a little prettier, but that doesn't affect the sound.
I adjust all the the controls nearly every session. Black hole can be far more than just a cavernous reverb.

Return to “Effects”