Ozone 8 Elements free?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As typical dumm user saw this offer at pluginbouticue and bougth some cheap fx called Glitch(not bad for 4-5 euro but simple as functions) because of Ozone Elements free and still waiting for something on my email as it was announced,that will be sent after purchase.
Wanna ask if somebody receive it already - did they sent you discount code,few hours i still waiting but nothing?

I messaged them the other day as I didnt receive anything and just got sent a code a minute ago
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Got code before within 10 minutes, Elements activated to i-lok

Just bought something now and got sent another the code instantly this time
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Yeah i receive it too.Cheerz :)

Is this for new subscribtions/registrations only?

EDIT: Nope.. seems to be for everybody, no matter what you purchase after 1st September you get Ozone Elements for free.
Last edited by bmanic on Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

As far as i know, nope.

Got my code within a few minutes. It's for both new and existing newsletter subscribers, as long as you're opted in.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Tomorrow it will be a week since I made two purchases and received nothing, not even a reply to my e-mail asking about what's going on. BUT, a generous someone here at kvr gave me his code! But I'm still waiting for mine (to give him back).

edit: Just saw it's for purchase after September 1st but I made my purchases August 31st since the offer was already on their homepage at that date. And there's was no mention of any date at that time.

I received my code a day after purchasing. Everyone will receive theirs eventually, just hang in there. :tu:

Even if it's "just" IRC I & II it has already beat everything I have/demoed. Best freebie of the year!

I have at last (it's been a week) received an e-mail from Plugin Boutique (but I e-mailed them again yesterday) and they said they're very sorry for the delay and they gave me a code, a week later.

xx JPRacer xx wrote:I have at last (it's been a week) received an e-mail from Plugin Boutique (but I e-mailed them again yesterday) and they said they're very sorry for the delay and they gave me a code, a week later.
I've got weird problem,sorry for asking again but did some of you havesuch problem with authorization - made account on Izotope site but do not accept my serial neigther can register through ilok manager and finally give me this massage via izotope portal - it must be my mistake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You could probably contact support and They could fix the problem, not sure if Ozone is time limited offer, I'd just buy another plugin for 1$ and see if it works

in case You didn't try Little Clipper I encourage to do so, it's just 1$ (time limited, ends September 17th) and imho You can push it even further than Ozone Maximizer

if You like it u can even upgrade to Big Clipper which is also on sale, however I find Little one enough, for my needs at least
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... er-Upgrade

Ozone installation instructions
https://www.pluginboutique.com/products ... structions

Little Clipper
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... le-Clipper

gort11112 wrote:You could probably contact support and They could fix the problem, not sure if Ozone is time limited offer, I'd just buy another plugin for 1$ and see if it works
It won't. I've purchased two plugins so far and both times they set me an email with the same voucher code.

Strangely enough they've also sent me about a half dozen more emails since then, all with the same voucher code as well.

Return to “Effects”