Mercuriall Audio SS-11X.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SS-11X

Barmaleus wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:01 pm
bishop666 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:36 pm @Barmaleus: If you update the U530 plugin: Will the new hybrid neural technology be used? :D
That I don't know yet. Depends on how deep we want to go. Once we know what exactly will be in the update, you'll know! =) Easiest is to follow our FB page, for example.
Ok 8)

Barmaleus wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:01 pm That I don't know yet. Depends on how deep we want to go. Once we know what exactly will be in the update, you'll know! =) Easiest is to follow our FB page, for example.
FB is not everyone's cup of tea, please keep posting here :wink:

Sure, will try not to forget the forums!

In other news, we'll have a huge sale starting this Friday! Up to 50% off the usual prices =)

if this is 50% this is a must have. This is one of the best going.

systmu wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:58 pm if this is 50% this is a must have. This is one of the best going.
Yessir, Reaxis will be 50% off!

Barmaleus wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:05 am
systmu wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:58 pm if this is 50% this is a must have. This is one of the best going.
Yessir, Reaxis will be 50% off!
Implying that this won't be! The SS-11X is definitely on my "want" list, but being a little short on money, it has to come down to a level I can afford and justify. We'll see...

The demo still sounds amazing to me.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Ahh, errr, I mixed the topics, sorry.

So yeah, all products will be 50% off, except SS-11X, which will be 17% off (so, $33).

Barmaleus wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:37 amall products will be 50% off, except SS-11X, which will be 17% off (so, $33).
Ah, that's not so exciting for me, it's still outside my price range. Not to worry, one day when I have more money, this will top of my list :D
A bit fried in the higher freqs

I see that SS-11X is $33 now, but the $29 crossgrade price is gone. Will it come back after this Black Friday sale is over?
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

poonna wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:37 pm I see that SS-11X is $33 now, but the $29 crossgrade price is gone. Will it come back after this Black Friday sale is over?
Hi!
The price for existing customers is always $29.99. We think it's a very fair price for the plugin, so no extra discounts for SS-11X are planned in the near future.

poonna wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:37 pm I see that SS-11X is $33 now, but the $29 crossgrade price is gone. Will it come back after this Black Friday sale is over?
it's still $29 from your account. Just log in and click on it from in your account page, not product page and click buy and it will load $29.

I got reaxis even though I wanted ss-11x lol. Gas is a real illness.

Burillo wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:24 pm it's cool that we have a great Tube Screamer built into the plugin, but four of them (or was it five...)?! seriously, this is the only pedal on the planet? honestly, i would've gladly exchanged one of the screamers to a Klon Centaur emulation. OK, there's also Grid Slammer and SD-1, so there's that, but still - ease up on those Screamers!
To me the Screamers are actually fantastic; I'm actually extremely happy with all the pedals. I don't think I've heard as powerful of an SD-1, and the Grid Slammer is wonderful too. The way these guys have modelled it, the SD-1 is the ultimate for definition, and the Grid Slammer is great for weight. That TS7 mod is great of bluesy goodness and character. The thing with the Mercuriall Tube Screamers is, each variation is really a different pedal; to me they're not at all just minor variations of the same theme. I think it's awesome to have so many versions of them available, each modelled impeccably.

Anyway, those are my two cents.

StateOE,
Thank you for your feedback, appreciated!

On a different note.
Was checking out an update we are cooking. It has two new major features (among other things) that, I think, everyone will love =)

cool, happy new year
this a nice xtc picture: https://www.facebook.com/MercuriallAudi ... =3&theater

Barmaleus wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:39 pm
spacekid wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:25 pm k. I had previously forgot to uninstall the demo. So I did that now and it's still not recalling presets. If your guys can't duplicate it then maybe I just need to wipe the registry and install the full version from scratch. But I can wait however long it takes . -thanks
If possible, could you PM me a screenshot from the plugin (the page you get when clicking the "Lock" icon). Thanks!
Hey..I still can't save presets. IF I load one of the built in presets, then tweak it and save, it recalls it as the original factory preset before I tweaked it..so if I can't get it to save my presets, please create more presets in the menu..:)

Return to “Effects”