AmpliTube Slash 1.5 Update - New presets & updated modeling

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 4 AmpliTube Slash AmpliTube Slash for iPad AmpliTube Slash for iPhone

mmann wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:09 pm I do hope the Orange Amps get an update. I still have to keep AmpliTube 3 v3.15 on my computer, because the Orange AD-200, Orange OR50 and Orange Thunderverb 200 all have output problems (down between 3db to 12db) with AmpliTube 4.
Shoot me a PM and I can look into this topic for you directly. Do note, AmpliTube 3 and AmpliTube 4 are separate programs. Each of these may handle audio slightly differently leading to some minor variations between the two.
Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 pm Edit - and frankly I have no idea how Ryan's statement was interpreted that way. He mentioned nothing even remotely resembling that conclusion/assumption. /
Lot's of people know how you do things,
and lot's don't. The context involving Slash
would be understood by us IK 'lifers',
and could easily be misread by those not
up to date with your system and operations.
I didn't read anything malicious in what Soundwise asked.
If he had 6700 posts rather than 67, it might have
raised my eyebrows higher :wink:

Give the man a free Fulltone Collection? :hyper:
Cheers

Ryan_IK wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:17 pm
mmann wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:09 pm I do hope the Orange Amps get an update. I still have to keep AmpliTube 3 v3.15 on my computer, because the Orange AD-200, Orange OR50 and Orange Thunderverb 200 all have output problems (down between 3db to 12db) with AmpliTube 4.
Shoot me a PM and I can look into this topic for you directly. Do note, AmpliTube 3 and AmpliTube 4 are separate programs. Each of these may handle audio slightly differently leading to some minor variations between the two.
My mistake; it is AmpliTube 3 v3.14 that I have to keep on my computer.

You can find many posts on the problem in the IK Multimedia Official Forum in the Topic titled "Wrong Amp Volume with AmpliTube 3.15 and AmpliTube 4" see https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/vi ... =5&t=10588

glokraw wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:33 am
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 pm Edit - and frankly I have no idea how Ryan's statement was interpreted that way. He mentioned nothing even remotely resembling that conclusion/assumption. /

Cheers
Fair enough, except - and not to be political but just to be respectful - I'm not sure assuming gender is correct here :) Also, I'm always open to giving things away, not just after admitting I may be wrong!

The AFD 100 presets are a lot louder that the JCM Slash presets.
Anyone else notice this?. both sound good

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 pm
Soundwise wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:18 pm So, it's not component level modelling, but rather work-alike kind of thing, right?
No, we have trademarked techniques for component-level modeling as well as the full interaction between components as well as between each part of the chain. You can learn more about our DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling). You can learn more about DSM at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubecs/ (there's a link that pops up a whole page about it there).
Interesting! I didn't know Amplitube gear were component level models. Is it safe to assume that all of them are modeled this way or only the latest, like circa 2017?
I'm not sure what you are talking about. It was a question, not an assumption/conclusion. Inquiring minds need to know the truth. :)

FWIW, I compared old Slash collection to the new one and do find the newer version to be more dynamic, responsive and "tubey". :)

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:37 pm
glokraw wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:33 am

Cheers
Fair enough, except - and not to be political but just to be respectful - I'm not sure assuming gender is correct here :) Also, I'm always open to giving things away, not just after admitting I may be wrong!
Yeah, the gender assumption was not correct, but there's nothing wrong in referring to an average user as "he" or calling a human being a "man". In general sense it's perfectly fine. At least in my culture.

Did some say free Fullton Collection? :) Well, as much as we all like free stuff, I still don't wanna be considered as a person who sparkles a discussion just to get something free. It's a form of terrorizing good people. I'm not into it.

Return to “Effects”