Audiority Pre X7 updated to v1.6 - All Tube Preamplifier - AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pre X7

it's a cool plugin, but IMO GUI is too small, the text is grainy and unreadable. reminds me of audioD3CK plugins.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:19 pm it's a cool plugin, but IMO GUI is too small, the text is grainy and unreadable. reminds me of audioD3CK plugins.
It is scalable. Look at the drop down menu clicking the Audiority logo.
Yorgos Simeonidis

filulilu wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:48 pm
Burillo wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:19 pm it's a cool plugin, but IMO GUI is too small, the text is grainy and unreadable. reminds me of audioD3CK plugins.
It is scalable. Look at the drop down menu clicking the Audiority logo.
oh! thanks! that feature is not really discoverable...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Best plugin deal ever. Got it yesterday and I think it will get plenty of use. Thanks Audiority - will definitely check out more of your stuff (and I feel silly for not having done so long ago).

Thank you very much, guys. I'm happy you are all loving X7. As a personal note: when I was a teenager, I dreamed about having that kind of saturation for my bass.. but gear costed too much for me, especially tube amps. It's a personal satisfaction to have achieved the kind of sound I had in mind and reading such reactions here and on other forums its kind of warming :)

We just officially released Pre X7 on our site. If you missed the Early Access promo, you can still get it 40% off until November 30th.

Thanks again!
Luca

Pre X7 is really good sounding, thank you!

I was about to open it with a screwdriver, curious to see what`s under the hood.
Thanks for the "High Voltage" warning.

Phew, that was a close call ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

:hihi: I once did something like that for real, when I was a kid. I'm always been too much curious and my father catched my just in time to stop me getting a seriously hurt.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:29 am :hihi: I once did something like that for real, when I was a kid. I'm always been too much curious and my father catched my just in time to stop me getting a seriously hurt.

Cheers,
Luca
I had a similar childhood encounter with a fork and a wall socket.
Thanks for the cool deal!

i once nearly turned off an entire bank

i was very young and the cashiers thought i was adorable so i was allowed to crawl around behind the counter

and then one day i saw a big… red… button…

sleepcircle wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:45 pm and then one day i saw a big… red… button…
Image Image Image Image

AHAHAHAHA you both made my day!

this plugin is great on bass! thank you!

Thanks guys. We extended our current promo to the weekend.

Cheers,
Luca

Whatta lovely plug-in!

just the right amount of everything.

It's ending up all over my project's , parallell processing all kinds of stuff .
Vocals , bass , Drum bus....and what not.

Many thanks for this little gem :D

Return to “Effects”