Creative delay - Tekturon, Colour Copy or Timeless2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion

Which creative delay?

Tekturon (d16 Group)
35%
Colour Copy (U-He)
42%
Timeless2 (FabFilter)
23%

Total votes: 48

RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Melda one is certainly good with an large amount of delay options. I just personally have way more fun with Replika XT, Sandman Pro, Timeless 2 and Late Replies which I forgot to add before. Probably the GUI... :)

To get familiarized with Melda's GUI is part of the fun... :lol:

I am somewhat familiar as I use Unison and Harmonizer quite regularly. I don't know how to explain it besides that I have more fun using other plugins. I don't want to turn this thread into yet another Melda GUI debacle...

antic604 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:50 pm BTW, I already have some other delays, incl. H-Delay, Sandman Pro (+Byome), EchoBoy, few of Glitchmachines' devices. Please let's focus on those three in the topic :)
Of the 3 you mention, I like the sound character of Colour Copy the best. Plus it has some musically useful tricks up its sleeve.

Since you have a delay itch though and you have Bitwig... have you really explored the Bitwig delays? Both Delay-2 and Delay-4 you can put any device or chain of devices in the feedback path. With Delay-4 each of the 4 delay lines can have their own chain of devices (including VST's) in the feedback path. Add in the modulation possibilities and the Bitwig delays exceed pretty much every VST delay in sound design potential.

pdxindy wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:21 pmSince you have a delay itch though and you have Bitwig... have you really explored the Bitwig delays? Both Delay-2 and Delay-4 you can put any device or chain of devices in the feedback path. With Delay-4 each of the 4 delay lines can have their own chain of devices (including VST's) in the feedback path. Add in the modulation possibilities and the Bitwig delays exceed pretty much every VST delay in sound design potential.
Yeah, you're right. And with v3 on the horizon who needs plugins anyway? :hihi:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Delay-4 is all I need, is there anything those 3 can do that it can't?
Maybe something spectral sometimes, mspectraldelay was an amazing freebie, xoxos explodelay has a special place as well.

Return to “Effects”