Envelover - free midi triggered gate

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been mucking around with this, quite the handy tool I'll be getting good use out of. Only catch is you have to set up midi routing.

(Quote)Key features:

MIDI-controlled audio gate effect.
Sample-accurate MIDI processing and zero latency.
Analog and digital style envelope models.
Fine-grained control over all important envelope settings.
Support for velocity and aftertouch.
Inverse mode for dynamic gain reduction (compressor mode).
Envelope signal visualization.

https://pressplay-music.com/envelover/

Yeah I think it looks quite useful! Especially for a free plugin. I’ll be playing around with it soon.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Had a play round with this and am suitably impressed. The feature set makes this a pretty versatile plugin.
Thanks for making this free.

Malwarebytes just quarantined it when I went to install :scared:

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9dd0d ... /detection

Virustotal throwing up 5 potential positives

I tried their other tool Stereo Helper and it through up 1 positive on Vtotal but Malwarebytes didn't detect any issue so I presume they're all false positives, but better be safe than sorry

Maybe the dev can work to getting whitelisted with the AV's throwing up positives ?

Huh, I'm not sure as my comp is offline. I sent the dev a text, maybe he'll respond here-

Hey guys, hope you enjoy the plug-ins! Regarding the antivirus: the Windows installer is made with inno setup and I'm afraid this is the reason for the false positives. Will have to check this soon... At least I cannot remember putting any viruses into it ;)

pressplay1 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:28 pm At least I cannot remember putting any viruses into it ;)
:x

:hihi:

very cool freebie. went right into my toolkit.
an alternate version with inverted colors would be nice...

pressplay1 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:28 pm Will have to check this soon... At least I cannot remember putting any viruses into it ;)
Thanks for the response I wasn't meaning to suggesting anything nefarious from you I just wanted to report my findings in hopes you could get whitelisted :tu:

This antivirus thing is new to me and I already find it annoying. It is my responsibility to release non-malicious software, it's their responsibility to implement reliable algorithms. I am not able (not willing) to contact several antivirus companies and say "please whitelist my software". Note that I'm a free-time independent developer, not a huge company... Having said this, thank you all for the interest and support!

acYm wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:16 am an alternate version with inverted colors would be nice...
I will put this on my feature list. :tu:

No malware found on the Windows installer with both FSecure and Malware bytes.
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure."
Checkout my blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

Return to “Effects”