NEBULA 4 and CUBASE 10.15 not working since resolved

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Driving me nuts.

Clean install from Aquarius. All Aqua plugins work just fine. N4 installed, loads however during loading crashes DAW to desktop. Used to work, fresh install not now. Does the same in Maschine 2.8.1.
Trying to install and downgrade. So far no luck.

Appears Acustica is broken for windows with no forth coming solution and 2 days passed no support ticket acknowledgement. Personally Im finding that rather shit! :help:

Currently support has been two days and no ones gotten back or even acknowledged...getting close to being upset...

...im a relatively patient and calm person :)
Last edited by MFXxx on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm running Cubase 10.0.15. I had the N4 player months ago and uninstalled it because of instability it was causing in my computer. A few months later I decided I wanted the Nebula Bronze mastering eq that runs inside N4 Player so I decided to give N4 another chance. It gave me a bunch of problems again. The audio and asio performance meter was spiking all over the place and just created some overall instability in my daw and computer. Once I uninstalled N4 the problems quit immediately so I don't go near N4.No problems with the Aqua Series at all though.

Likewise. Although I'm on the fully licensed N4. It had been fine. I'm trying some roll backs on the aquarius updater.
The problem I've got is a project with some people this weekend which employed it last year.
I just don't know why it's broken now. Historically it's played well.
I'm really disappointed and more so by the lack of support response from Acustica.
I'm hoping someone can help. Embarrassing, I'm currently now reworking the project without nebula.
I was due to get several aquas with their 20% promo. After being a customer since n3 I've spent a lot of money with them. They are losing me.
If it's broke its broke. At least communicate with your customers.

MFXxx wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:19 pm Likewise. Although I'm on the fully licensed N4. It had been fine. I'm trying some roll backs on the aquarius updater.
The problem I've got is a project with some people this weekend which employed it last year.
I just don't know why it's broken bow. Historically it's placed well.
I'm really disappointed and more so by the lack of support response from Acustica.
I'm hoping someone can help. Embarrassing.
I'm currently now reworking the project without nebula.
I was due to get several aquas with their 20% promo. After being a customer since n3 I've spent a lot of money with them. They are losing me.
If it's broke its broke. At least communicate with your customers.
Wow. Bummer! I had to get in touch with support a few months ago but as far as I can remember they got back to me within a reasonable amount of time.
Sorry I can't help you. Good luck with that.

Thanks. I'll drop another ticket tonight. I've gone through the whole process about 3 times now. It's a pain having to diwliaf and install each time. But thats the bature of the beast. Off lube installers as a brach would be highly beneficial when trouble shooting...

hi, I´m also encountering problems (crashes) with nebula 4 player and cubase 10 on windows 7, anyone knows anything about this issue?

Well I totally forgot about this thread.
I'm the end resolved and got good support from AA. Turned it there were some legacy files from nebula 3 in the repository folder.
So stripped back all the vectors and programs deleting all Auth files and anything not related to vector or plrograms and reinstalled.
Worked.
S

musicmastermat wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:48 am hi, I´m also encountering problems (crashes) with nebula 4 player and cubase 10 on windows 7, anyone knows anything about this issue?
I had big problems with Nebula 4 player in Cubase. I had bought Bronze2 for it. Had to delete

Is it also the case some vector/programs require the full version. Just a thought. I will say it was my error in setting up and moving the repository. Once support pointed out the redundant legacy files. All works perfectly. I love N4 and acustica plugins. Just wish I could afford and justify more

Sand 2 is great in drum buss fwiw

Return to “Effects”