Acustica freebie bax EQ + new Coral suite

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Smile! Free Baxter EQ

Get a taste of the sweet sound of Coral with our awesome freebie: the Baxter Equaliser (a simpler version our full commercial M/S version) but equally as powerful. Get it now through Aquarius.

CORAL2 is a VST/AAX/AU plug-in designed first and foremost for use in mastering sessions. It allows for a smooth and controlled action on any audio material and includes an equalizer, a compressor, an elliptical filter, and a preamp stage, plus a new, powerful M/S Baxandall EQ, enabling you to further shape the tone of your masters.

CORAL2 suite includes:

CORAL STRIP
CORAL COMP
CORAL PRE
CORAL EQ
CORAL ELLIPTICAL FILTER
CORAL BAXTER M/S

Early access* pricing - reg €199/ intro €89 - Save 55% OFF

-->HERE
Nice of AA to throw us another free EQ hopefully it's as nice as Ceil was, the paid plug looks very nice too but unfortunately AA's license xfer policy really puts me off buying these plugs while I'm still at an amateur stage with my music

Cool!
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Wonderful - thank you Acustica Audio!

And I want to say that the Aquarius app works brilliantly. Used to be a major headache to install their plugins before.

MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:11 pm Wonderful - thank you Acustica Audio!

And I want to say that the Aquarius app works brilliantly. Used to be a major headache to install their plugins before.
It installed too many for me :hihi:

I ended up with 4 versions of Bax EQ (VST2/VST3 + Zero Latency) but for some reason it also installed another 2 Bax but called them Acqua so not sure if that's just an install bug with the latest plug ?

MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:11 pm And I want to say that the Aquarius app works brilliantly. Used to be a major headache to install their plugins before.
Did they change something Aquarius recently? I just tried it out like 2 weeks ago to demo the London Acoustics Tube Comp and thought it was, honestly, one of the worst pieces of software I've seen. Way worse than Waves central. Way worse than using iLok to activate software, and I hate iLok.

Puppy face...
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Additional feature for Cubase/Wavelab (VST3): plugin is invisible! How cool is that? ;)

I recently was following a mix contest, and one submission was done entirely with Acustica plugins and IMO was by a distance the best submission at the time. Got me thinking about these plugins. Not saying that "the plugin made the sound", but another case for people that know what they are doing choosing these plugins, in the case of this dude exclusively Acustica plugins.

Thanks for another freebie. I'll give the plugins another chance. It's the CPU toll that's holding me back from taking these seriously because I couldn't mix with them if I really wanted to so it doesn't matter if they sound good or not. But I understand other people don't take a CPU hit quite as large as the one I'm taking so it depends on the computer/setup.

A lovely EQ (the full channel). I was able to get a better result on this Rap track I'm working on, than when using Azure. Core 13 is proving to be lean as well. Well done AA!
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

:/ just bought n4 in their sale, used only Aquarius to install everything, N4 will not load correctly at all and no guy...

for the price, highly unimpressed so far, and I'm no lemon, I can install software by instruction to the letter, and have zero issues with any of my other plugs.

N4 clearly has some issues in its installation process and seems very sensitive compared to must plugins I own

rageix wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:42 pm
MogwaiBoy wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:11 pm And I want to say that the Aquarius app works brilliantly. Used to be a major headache to install their plugins before.
Did they change something Aquarius recently? I just tried it out like 2 weeks ago to demo the London Acoustics Tube Comp and thought it was, honestly, one of the worst pieces of software I've seen. Way worse than Waves central. Way worse than using iLok to activate software, and I hate iLok.
Lol the software activates for me great, it just doesn't run within my logic host, at all...

I haven't even installed n4 player before so having n4 installed should not be broken from the outset :(

Coral2 €26.70 in cart with promo code "STRANGERCODE100"
Just saying.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:57 am Is this as laggy and CPU-intensive as their CM multiband comp?
Violet CM is the most CPU intensive I've tried, but for a reason. The other free offerings seem OK. I suppose it depends on your machine.
A dual core AMD 939 and 3GB ram ain't going to cut it, as I found out when my main PC packed in and had to use the aforementioned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0R-9HNwpfE
It looks responsive.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”