So... Is Guitar Rig dead?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Even if I was wrong, what's it to ya' big boy? Really, you are so determined to prove me wrong that you forget all common-sense and balance?

Honestly, I'm not sure what to be most pathetic about. Nothing you say proves me wrong. Vurt was the closest, and I conceded with him.

Opinions can‘t be wrong, there is nothing to justify...

I think Guitar Rig is like many other NI products little after time, but they still works
FM8 looks like 1996 interface still no big updates
Absynth looks like Commodore times with the green interface
But they sound great and they still work really well
So is Guitar Rig dead?
For sure not. Only if I can't register a product anymore it's dead (R.I.P. LinePlug) or can't installed anymore.

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:37 am Opinions can‘t be wrong, there is nothing to justify...
:lol:

Polomo123 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:51 am I think Guitar Rig is like many other NI products little after time, but they still works
So is Guitar Rig dead?
For sure not. Only if I can't register a product anymore it's dead (R.I.P. LinePlug) or can't installed anymore.
Don't make sense, SIR! We need SWEEPING comments that have nothing to do with common sense, get over your self :lol:

reggie1979 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:56 am
Polomo123 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:51 am I think Guitar Rig is like many other NI products little after time, but they still works
So is Guitar Rig dead?
Don't make sense, SIR! We need SWEEPING comments that have nothing to do with common sense, get over your self :lol:
Yes! Sweeping statements that have nothing to do with common sense. (This list needs updating).

Reggie says:
"Dead as a door-nail".
"IT DEAD IN DEVELOPMENT. Sheeesh, why is it so hard to express this? It's been like 7 years, right? Am I right???????????
There will be no further updates.
But it's development is dead
It's silly to think that a piece of software that hasn't had an update of any kind in MANY years is not dead.
IT'S DEAD! :shrug:
It's dead. RIP.
But it's development is dead
but it's dead.
GR is certainly dead as far as development
Is it being developed proper...............NOPE
It's been YEARS since there was an update. Why do you keep insisting that it's going to be developed further.Like the Dino's, it's nothing but a fossil.

You're a douche................. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guitar Rig 5 From Outer Space.......

GR5 is, and always has been a great, rackmount fx processor. Amp sims? Meh. Don't need it for that. I could give a rat's patoot if it never gets updated. I just installed my own custom GR5 setup on a fresh Win 10 laptop. It works a treat and does everything I've ever expected it to.
Last edited by CapnLockheed on Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

Not really....THIS is a douche.

the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

But it's dead in production. Sorry, it's true. Hate all you want but it's dead as a doorknob as far as development is.

CapnLockheed wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:23 am

No, he's a douche. He lost his precious "Polaroid" to spar with and now it's me. Poor thing. He's so lonely.

A Monty Python scene ensues......
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Or, an elbo scene where he is the god of the thread, and thus forms the trolling of all trolling with his useless nonsense.

For those of which that took me too seriously, sorry. It wasn't meant to be some life or death scenario :lol:

Gr5 was updated in Bluecat Axiom or at least that is what Gr5 should have done. Allow amp Sims to be brought in. The new plugins they created should have been imported into it and the old should be made available out of it.

CapnLockheed wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:23 am

so that's not a bong?
ffs.

Return to “Effects”