Questions about IK's current Pick & Mix group buy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have some questions about the Pick & Mix sale, for @Peter - IK Multimedia maybe?

My understanding from the sale page is that people "can use their JamPoints when purchasing from the IK Online Store", but I want to clarify a few things.

Say you buy Lurssen, which is $159.99, knocked down to about $112 using as many JamPoints as possible. Does that mean you can get freebies that cost $159.99 or less, or $112 or less? I assume $159.99, but I want to make sure.

Similarly, if you buy a qualifying product from a retailer at a discount, does that discount affect the max value of the freebies you can get?

Thanks.

Yep, assumption is correct, would be $159.99 not $159.99(+VAT) and/or (-Jam points/vouchers).

Qualifying choices will be those of equal or lesser value than the price of the product before JamPoints/coupon/whatever are factored in. So Lurssen Mastering Console in your example would entitle you to choose qualifying software products 159.99 or less. Even when you use JamPoints.

And yes purchasing from a retailer counts (as long as you purchase a qualifying product) and the discount there does not affect your free choices either.

I own everything in the 'Select Your Free Product' drop down list. Will you be releasing more plugins soon? How long are my two remaining Pick & Mix Group Buy 'tokens' good for?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The "tokens" (unused bonus selections) are valid for 30 days after the promotion closes. In my opinion, it is unlikely that IK Multimedia will release any new AT4 or TR5 plug-ins in that period, and almost certain that they would not be added to the list. After all, AT Brian May is not included.

But, at least you got 5 for the price of 1. :)
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I did great. No complaints on that front. Thanks! :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:59 pm Qualifying choices will be those of equal or lesser value than the price of the product before JamPoints/coupon/whatever are factored in. So Lurssen Mastering Console in your example would entitle you to choose qualifying software products 159.99 or less. Even when you use JamPoints.

And yes purchasing from a retailer counts (as long as you purchase a qualifying product) and the discount there does not affect your free choices either.
Thanks for the clarification Peter, good news.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:20 pm I own everything in the 'Select Your Free Product' drop down list. Will you be releasing more plugins soon? How long are my two remaining Pick & Mix Group Buy 'tokens' good for?
At this point I'm nearly in the same boat. Outside of the Brian May stuff, which I know is new not and part of this group buy, the piece I don't have that I'd be most interested in is the JCA100H, but it's not included. It's old, and not super expensive, so it's a little odd that it's not part of this.

Peter, there's no chance that some of these older pieces could be added at this point, is there?

dwozzle wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:12 am
Aloysius wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:20 pm I own everything in the 'Select Your Free Product' drop down list. Will you be releasing more plugins soon? How long are my two remaining Pick & Mix Group Buy 'tokens' good for?
At this point I'm nearly in the same boat. Outside of the Brian May stuff, which I know is new not and part of this group buy, the piece I don't have that I'd be most interested in is the JCA100H, but it's not included. It's old, and not super expensive, so it's a little odd that it's not part of this.

Peter, there's no chance that some of these older pieces could be added at this point, is there?
None of the individual gear-pieces are included - only bundles i.e. products which can be purchased outside of the Custom Shop.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:18 am
dwozzle wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:12 am

None of the individual gear-pieces are included - only bundles i.e. products which can be purchased outside of the Custom Shop.
Ah right, I get the logic.

Unfortunately, the JCA100H seems only to be included in Amplitube Max, which makes no sense for me since I have 99% of it already, mostly from prior group buys. So I guess there's no way to get there from here then. Bleh.

Return to “Effects”